First Day

UPDATED: July 2022

Like clockwork, my alarm wakes me up early and I start my morning routine of doing a quick workout and having a shower. I look through my clothes and pick out a comfortable, yet fashionable outfit to wear for my first day at Smosh! Once I am dressed I do my hair, some light make-up and some jewellery. I tweak my outfit slightly until I am happy with it and head to the kitchen, seeing Courtney making some coffee. She offers me some with a smile. We sit and watch an episode of Pokemon before heading to her car and driving over to the Smosh Office.

--------We arrive at the office, Courtney and I heading separate ways. Heading over to Smosh Games, I bump into Mari. We start talking as we walk into the game room, planning out to film a Maricraft when everyone else arrives. While we wait, Mari helps me create a Minecraft skin and talks to me about filming an induction video later in the day. Apparently when Wes, Flitz and Damien joined they had to read out some fanfiction about them, so I was both looking forward to it, and dreading it. Everyone fills into the room and we all get set up to film the episode. Mari, Lasercorn, Joven, Wes and I film the first part of a hilarious adventure map. We film for around an hour bfore ending the recording and sending the files to the editors. After filming the room erupts in conversations until Lasercorn starts whining that he wants food. It takes us a while to make a decision, but we eventually agree on Chick-fil-a. Joven drove Mari, Lasercorn, Damien and myself over to the restaurant, where we bought everyone's orders and drove back. We did make a quick stop to get a milkshake each on the way back, but the other cast members didn't need to know about it. After lunch Mari takes me to another filming room, ready for the induction video. 

Wait, is that the 3rd chapter of the day? Yeah i'm never this productive but i have ideas so why not? anyway, thanks for reading! see ya!!