There Is No Mercy In War

UPDATED: July 2022

Y/N POV

Mari comes back from the void she disappeared into, bringing Courtney and Olivia into the room. They called me out and the four of us went into another, empty filming room. We sit on the floor as Mari picks up a small camcorder and a bag. She tells us she bought some stuff from Walmart, and wanted to film a mini vlog about it. We start to film the vlog. The four of us end up dying of laughter very quickly over something silly Olivia said.

Damien's POV

Shayne, Noah and I sneakily follow the girls after Shayne and I had a funny idea of a prank and a video idea for the Smosh Second channel. I take a peak through the doors, seeing the girls laughing on the floor. I look back to Shayne, who had ran to the other side of the door and was looking at the same sight. He had a mischievous glint in his eyes, and waves Noah over. Shayne starts filming and tells us the plan again, both for the video and for us. He passes us a can of silly string and I don't question where he was hiding it.

We take a moment, seeing the girls still laughing as Shayne makes little hand gestures that resemble nothing. Noah makes a confused face at him, causing Shayne to sigh and whisper a quick "Just follow what I do". We both nod, holding up a camera each in one hand and a can of silly string in the other. Shayne slowly starts walking into the room, Noah and I following him as quiet as possible.

Y/N POVWe slowly finish laughing and Mari continues showing us what else she bought. She pulls out some glow sticks, silly string and lots of chocolate bars, claiming she has no self control while shopping. We laugh for a moment, making the glow sticks into bracelets and reaching for the silly string. "So, what should we use this for? Cover Ian's car with it?" Courtney suggests. We all shrug when suddenly a loud war cry can be heard from behind us, before we are covered in silly string.

I shoot up and begin spraying Noah in revenge. This turned into a full out war. I run to the other side of the room, spraying Damien as I run. Mari starts screaming for Noah to stop, yet he doesn't show her any mercy. Looking around I see Olivia and Mari attacking Noah, Courtney running away from Damien. But I couldn't find Shayne. Just then I'm attack from behind, by Shayne nonetheless.

After a while, basically everyone had run out of silly string and there was no clear winner, but of course Courtney had to rule that we won, and she wasn't backing down so the guys just accepted it. Olivia picked up a camera and pointed it to Courtney, Mari and I. Courtney announced our winnings before I turned to the camera and spoke "There Is No Mercy In War", then sprayed the camera with the last of the silly string. She shut off the camera and we all just sat in silence for a moment.

Breaking the silence, Noah spoke up, "We should clean this up before Ian kills us." We all agree and start cleaning away the remnants of the war while singing alone to some Harry Styles. 

(>●~●)> So many POV changes there hey? Jeez. Well thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. I had a bit of writers block on this one but I have a straight idea. {Inspiration for what goes on next comes from various Shayne X Readers, Dan Howell X Readers and Phil Lester X Readers.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you guys soon. Bye!!