A Dream Or Reality?

Damien POV
Another day I sat down in the same chair, quietly hoping, wishing rather, that my Y/N would wake up. I did what I had been doing the entire time. I sat, held her hand, and spoke to her. Only today felt....different. Today felt promising, but that was probably because she had another test to go through, to check if she was indeed alive but,of course she was. She is breathing isn't she?!

Courtney came in, with Shayne in tow. She sat down as Shayne handed me a coffee. I took it, thanking him and smiled over to Courtney. This is really hard on her, the two girl were-are closer then sisters.

Around 1pm I decided to eat something, even if it was a biscuit, as I hadn't eaten in a while. So I quickly ran down to the small shop and bought something, then sprinted back to her room.

Half an hour later

I was back to holding her hand and talking to her, when made a joke. "You would have laughed at that. Please laugh" (Sliding into those Doctor Who references. Whovains, what episode was it? I'll comment back to you saying if it was right or wrong) when I felt something.

A tiny squeeze back.

I shook my head. Shaking it off as my imagination I proceeded to talk to her about all of her worried friends, the fans had got a little suspicious as she hadn't posed on Twitter or Instagram for ages and how her mother had called me last night.

Making another unintentional joke I looked at her hopefully, she squeezed my hand and laughed weakly, opening her eyes.

I pulled her into a massive bear hug straight away, hoping that I wasn't dreaming all of this "Y/N?! Y-your awake!" I whispered into her ear, to which she chuckled dryly.

"Hi Dames" she croaked out, smiling. I smiled back and pulled her into a kiss, a needing, loving kiss. I was just so happy to have her back, I forgot to call the nurse in to check her, or even notify the group of people outside worrying about her.

YOUR AWAKE FINALLY

Happy Halloween to all!

I might be a little inactive or more active, because something in my family has come up, and it's not good.

So if I need to take my mind off anything I'll come straight here!

See ya in the next chapter! (Hopefully tomorrow but can't promise anything) :D