Buck Off: Bully Loaded

UPDATED: August 2022

We all get ready to film the first game, in front of a mechanical bull. We shout the intro, "SMOSH SUMMER GAMES! WILD WEST!" And Ian continues to explain the game before asking who wanted to go first. Flitz jumps onto the bull and Joe asks if he has any last words, he responds, "It's only gonna be first words" And the bull starts. After about 10 seconds, the bull breaks and Flitz falls off.

The bull takes 8 hours to be repaired, but as soon as it's repaired we get straight back to filming. Flitz jumps straight back on, this time he changes his last words to, "My mumma was full of bull" And he manages to ride it for a total of 25.86 seconds. He then elects me to go on next and I do. I hop on the bull and wrap the rope around my right hand. Joe asks me the same question to which I answer "BRING IT BITCH" And the bull starts. I hold on as tight as I could, but I didn't do so well and falling off after only 11.87 seconds. "Damien get yo ass up here" I say, electing him as I hop out of the kiddle pool surrounding the bull. He hops on and stares at the camcorder intensely. He falls off after 16.41 seconds, doing much better then me.

When he finishes, he elects Shayne to go on next, he manages to stay on for only 8.87 seconds. Then Mari was chosen, who lasts a total of 17.05 seconds. She hopped out and chose Keith to go up, who lasts 20.15 seconds. Keith chooses Noah to go and he jumps on and only lasts 24.28 seconds. Then Wes went on, he lasted 17.04 seconds. Wes then chose Lasercorn who lasted 17.01 seconds. Joven lasted 20.18 seconds. Olivia then went up "Don't ride the bull. Ride Ian" she said, to which Ian then said "Only if I consent", which made Courtney and I chuckle, Olivia only lasted seconds. Sohinki lasted 18.86 seconds, Ian lasted 21.32 seconds and Courtney lasted the longest with a grand total of 32.23 seconds!

Once everyone had a go, Joe called out that the final tally was in, "141.84 against 139.79 seconds goes to THE RANDY BANDITS!" Randy Bandits -1Cowbaes -0