The REAL Battle Begins

Today the Squad were going to Disney Land. And we were going to get them. We had everything set up. From water balloons to cream pies. It all fit in out bags quite well. Okay we had pies. Wes found them. That's all I need to say. 

I had the balloons, Mari had the water guns, Joven had water balloons too, but they were filled with vinegar, Wes had burnt Cookies. After we got him to stop crying, I'm sorry that I forgot to put the timer on okay?! Flitz had Ketchup and Mustard bottles, you get the point. We are dumping shit on them. We all had go pros strapped to our chests, obviously we were recording this. They went on a rise,  and we followed. Me and Damien behind Courtney and Shayne. Mari and Matt were behind Noah and Keith. The others were waiting outside the ride. Olivia was ill, again! I think she's just with James if I'm honest....

The ride started and Shayne grabbed Courtney's hand. I took a picture, because we still have that competition going on, and got my balloons out.

The ride was reaching its highest point, I looked at Damien and he gave the shoot them look, I aimed for Courtney, he aimed for Shayne "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Courtney yelled out, as the balloon impacted onto her face. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Shayne screamed. We heard more swears from further up, which meant Matt and Mari got Noah and Keith. "SHOULDN'T HAVE MESSED WITH US!" Damien and I yelled, gaining their attention "are you filming this?" Courtney asks, as I nod they stop holding hands. I laugh and Shayne gives us the finger.

Second update of the day bitches!