Shooting Punishment Gallery

UPDATED: August 2022

Everyone was ready to start filming the second game, we had all crowded around the judges once again and were just about to begin. Sunny counts us in and we start off the video with shouting out "SMOSH SUMMER GAMES! WILD WEST!" As usual. Ian starts explaining what the Punishment Shooting Gallery is.

After he finished Wes went to shoot first. He hit the red balloon for 500 points, but to earn the points he had to baby bird a hot dog. Flitz came over and helped Wes with it. I couldn't watch what they were doing as it made me feel sick. Ian went next, earning 500 while doing a left-handed no look, but having to do a Spaghetti Western, which was just a hat filled with spaghetti. I hope I get something as easy as that. Joven was up next and he managed to also earn 500, while doing a one handed shot! He had to do an Apple butt cobbler to earn the points. Olivia got 100 and I helped her put clothing pins on her face. Then it was my go, I got 300 points which is good for my first time shooting a gun, and Olivia slapped me in the face with baby power. Damien went after I did, he got 500 (show off) and he also got a spaghetti western. Courtney then went and she got 500, and had to baby bird a hot dog.

Lasercorn got 100 and a pancake slap, Sohinki got 300 and Snake in the boot, Mari got 500 and Apple Butt Cobler, Keith got 500 and spanking stockade, Noah got 500 and eat a fart, Shayne got 500 and Seltzer pie, Flitz got 500 and baby bird a hot dog.

Randy Bandits-2200Cowbaes-3100

The Cowbaes won, making the score an even draw! I high-fived all the cowbaes as the judges said the outro. When the video was finished recording everyone went away and did whatever they pleased, Sunny said that in two hours we were to all meet in the mess hall to film the next game. Courtney, Olivia and I started to walk over to the pool, to try and cool down before the next challenge. Shayne, Noah and Damien sprinted past us, heading over to the pool as well. The 6 of us stayed in the pool area for two hours, talking and messing around until we had to go to the mess hall to film the next video. 

Sexy Belly Flop us coming up, and you know what that means. WE NEED PUNS!! WE NEES STYLE!! WE NEED FLOP!! Because you WILL be taking part, unlike Boze. I'll do the rating for it, based on which commet of the three categories is the most popular. If you can't think of one then comment on one you like. You may put more than one in but you cannot vote for your own.

Flop

Style

Pun

Who, in the cowbaes, should be taken out of this contest?

Thanks for reading!