Smosh & Order 4

I'm not doing the Joven takes Boze to court because it was a trail run and a pretty boring one. 

@House_GirlI know this wasn't a Smosh and Order episode, but maybe do one where it's Y/N vs Damien because Damien is occusing her of eating his Taco Bell, but her being innocent because she's just too cute? I don't know

Taco Beaut

Damien smiled at me from across the court room before his 'lawyer' Wes blocked him. Damien had some how dragged me into a Smosh & Order for eating his Taco Bell, while he was in the shower, 3 weeks ago! We had Judge Boze, my lawyer was Joven, Damiens lawyer was Wes, the Jury was made up of Lasercorn, Mari and Sohinki. The squad was also to feature in this edition.

"Right y'all, I'm party Judge central. It's your boi, little bit boss judge boze and today we have a case on Y/N stealing and eating Damien's Taco Bell. Let's get this ish started with heha" 

Joven did his opening statement before West and court came into session. Joven's first witness was Courtney who was with Me, Damien and Shayne on that day. "Yeah, I was there. We were watching movies when Damien came back with bags of food. He got 4 Taco bells but didn't say who's was who's. He gave Shayne two bags, one for himself and me, then gave two to Y/N. She ate the wrong one by mistake. He then went for a shower after giving us the food so nobody knew which one was who's." Wes cross examined her and then Shayne went up for a witness. "NOBODY STEALS A MAN'S FOOD Y/N! NO ONE!"

Then the closing statements. West walked off because the case was 'pathetic' and Damien gave his own. "Yes it was a mistake. How can I stay mad at that cute face? Y/N is purely innocent" and the Jury declared me so! 

Smosh and order is done! I was reading through the older chapters and comments and found some ideas for backstory so that shall be happening now. Anyway here is another chapter, see you soon!