COURTNEY FREAKING MILLER

I've been going though old Smosh videos and I can't believe I haven't done this yet. If you dont know or remember Courtney Freaking Miller watch the little montage at the top I found. Still don't get the idea then just search it up on YouTube. Also to make this as original as possible (and maybe because I don't wanna do a Summer Games and copy up a whole Show W/ No Name episode) leave comments and questions for {My interpretation} of Courtney Freaking Miller to answer. There'll also be a Smosh asks you at the end of you wanna join in XD. Also, this is a shorter chapter because of that. Anyway, I won't keep you any longer, here you are, meet Courtney FREAKING Miller.

Once we finished the blanket fort and stopped recording, Shayne came in and asked Me and Damien if we wanted to go on the Show With No Name with him. We both follow Shayne to the set up and sit on the red couch to begin the show.

As soon as we open the show Shayne excuses himself to go to the bathroom, so Damien and I begin to talk about stuff, like opening the show, explaining it and deciding the name.

As Shayne walks in I bust into laugher "YEAH! YOU KNOW!" He yells as he sits down "I'M COURTNEY FREAKING MILLER!!!!" He yells again, this time slapping the couch. "Where have you been Courtney?" Olivia yells from off camera "OH!" 'Courtney' yells "YOU KNOW! PRISON!" Damien scoffs and rolls his eyes playfully "Again?" "What for this time?" I ask, playing along with the Courtney FREAKING Miller joke. "JUST EATING CATS. ON CAMERA.  APPARENTLY IT'S ANIMAL CRUELTY!" This sets everyone in the room into a fit of laugher.

We decide to call the show Courtney FREAKING Miller returns and being to look at the art "HEY! THATS ME!" Courtney yells, looking at the art.

"Okay now time for you ask Smosh. These are the questions that you've sent us with the hashtag #AskSmosh and we shall answer your questions now......."

Okay so yeah because I don't wanna go through a show with no name to find some suitable questions I'll leave it to you guys to leave some here.

Also for #SmoshAsksYou the question is 'You have to go on a dangerous adventure in time, chose 3 fictional characters to go with you and leave a reason why' because why the eff not?

Thanks for reading and I'll update soon.