Cuddles and Talks

I changed out of my pj's and walked back to the SG office. Again, only Damien was inside, wearing a different, more colourful shirt. The others were busy doing all sorts.

Mari: Recording a Board AF
Wes: Recording a Board AF
Joven: Recording a video for his channel
Boze: In hair and makeup for an every blank ever
Ian: Recording a Board AF
Courtney: Recording a Board AF
Olivia: On break, probably at Starbucks
Shayne: In hair and makeup for an every blank ever
Keith: In hair and makeup for an every blank ever
Noah: In hair and makeup for an every blank ever

So we were the only ones around this area of the building, let alone this office.

As I went to take my seat next to him he pulled me onto his lap and into his chest, holding me tight and not letting me go. I smiled and rested my back against his chest so I could look at his computer monitor, to which I saw a closed tab on YouTube. But, I saw the channel name before he deleted the said tab.

"Why were you watching my channel YT/C/N?" I asked, laughing my ass off. He shrugged and held me closer, if that was even humanly possible.

"Well we are technically done for the day. If Ian needs us he said he'd either drop us a text or call us so do you wanna go home?" He asked smiling. I nodded and he turned both his and my computers off.

He picked me up bridal style, not wanting to let me down, and carried me outside. While I yelled for him to put me down....he didn't....at all....he even picked me up when we arrived at the apartments...and held me in the lift.....and into the door.....he wouldn't even let me piss for gods sake.

------
TECHNICALLY THAT IS MY UPDATE FOR THE DAY BUT WHO AM I KIDDING I PROBABLY WILL UPDATE LATER BECAUSE I HAVE NO LIFE ANYWAY GOODBYEEEEE