Show w/ No Name

This is just a quick little chapter. Please read the end a/n.
---------

"Welcome to this week's Show w/ No name, what should we call this one?" Damien asks, sitting in the middle of Courtney and I "[SHIPNAME]" Courtney yells. I look to the floor, holding in a blush "No. How about Shaymien" I say, Courtney agrees and Damien plans our deaths.

"And now some fan art!" 
We looked at some on the tablet, it's amazing how much of an impact we have on our fans, it shows through their artwork and it's amazing.

"And now you ask Smosh!" Damien says, introducing the segment. Courtney holds the tablet, looking at the questions. "If you dated one Smosh member, who would it be?" I rolled my eyes "That's an easy question Court! I would date myself." I smirk "You said one member of Smosh which I am." I smile, glad I got out of that question.

"If the Zombie apocalypse happened right now, what would you use to defend yourself?" Damien read. "Shayne" Courtney laughed "I would push him into the zombies while I run" I laughed slightly "Y/N?" He asked "I would break into Joven's car and take one of his swords." I shrugged. "THEY ARE NOT WEAPONS!" He yelled from off camera, causing everyone to laugh.

"And now Smosh asks you." I read out the question and a few responses, then we ended the show.

----
Heya! So I have a tiny little announcement. I am writing my first original book called 'Hide and Seek' and it will be published on New Years.

It's like a mix of the hunger games, IT and other stuff.

Some characters are based off of my real life friends and some are my online friends.

It is kinda a horror, but not really. It's hard to explain. If you want a little teaser I'll pop it at the end of the next chapter, I am working hard on it when I'm not doing this book.

Self promo aside, my mocks starts next week so if I do update,the chapters won't be the best or long at all. Thank you for all your support on this story and I will see you all soon! Bye!!