Flying. Hopefully not Dying

Today was the day! We got up early and got dressed in shorts and tops, it was boiling hot today! (Oh the irony!) Courtney and I drove to Smosh HQ, we were all meeting here so we could get the same plane.

Once Sunny, Joe and @ MatRaub came with busses, we got in and started our drive to the airport.

When we arrived, everyone raced to the toilets, then after going through security, passport checks, and everything else, the cafe to get food. I grabbed (Favourite Food) and we all ate in silence. "Flight 006 to London, Heathrow is ready for boarding" a voice on a PDA spoke out. We jumped up and sat in our plane seats.

I was sat next to a window and Damien, who was next to Ian. Behind me was Courtney, Shayne then Lasercorn. Infront of us was Mari,  Sohinki and Olivia. I didn't know where the rest were.

I listened to music, ate food, slept, read, watched movies and talked over the span of 3 hours  (idk how long it takes but. Eh)

Then once we landed we jumped out of the plane, went through security and all of that, then we walked out of the airport. "HELLO ENGLAND!" Courtney yelled "HELLO COURTNEY!!!" A voice yelled out. We all laughed and got in a car to take us to the hotel we would be staying in for a month!!

BOO! Hiya. Here's another update! I said I'd try and update everyday. Even if they are tiny little ones. So now the squads in London. Oh and in case you forgot, a bunch of chapters ago I asked

'If you were to chose between doing something with Squad or Games, who would you be with?'

And the results were squad. Something is going to happen based on it. I'm not just pulling this out of my ass. Anyway, thanks for reading!