Smosh & Order 5

Enjoy this video XD XD

Courtney Miller V Courtney FREAKIN Miller.

As shayne couldn't bear to part with his Courtney FREAKIN Miller character we decided to do a Smosh and order based on it. So that's what we are doing now. Well what we are meant to be doing. Courtney (Miller) and I were at Starbucks, un knowing that Damien, Shayne, Ian, Boze, Noah, Sunny, Joe, Ryan and the rest of the cast were calling and texting us, attempting to get our arses there.

*Sponge bob narrator voice*
EVENTUALLY

We got there and hurried to our places. Well I did, Courtney sat on Shayne's lap while everyone else were out getting some food cause we took that long.

I sat down in the jury box thingy and opened my phone, seeing all the missed calls and texts.

Daddy Damien💕💕- 10 missed calls & 5 texts
Y/n where are you we are filming the Smosh and order x.
Y/n! x
N/n! Where are youuuuu?? X
Oi this be shayne get your ass here now!
Y/n answer your phone!! X

Bossy Boze😂- 5 missed calls & 3 texts
Girl where are you
You with court?
Hurry up

Mario🎥- 3 misses calls & 2 texts
Y/n where are you
Jesus you ded

I scrolled past the rest as the chair next to me was filled with a person's body. I looked up and saw Damien 's happy-but-i-should-be-cross-with-you-but-i-cant-be-mad-at-you-because-i-love-you-too-much face. I smiled up at him and he pulled me into a hug. "You worried me. I should be mad." He mumbled into my hair, I could hear his smile. I shrugged as he got up so we could begin the filming.

--------
"All rise the the bootylisious honourable judge Betty." Noah walks in and let's us all sit. He talks to Joven, Courtneys lawyer then questions Boze as to where her client is. The doors at the back swing open and Courtney FREAKIN Miller stands there in her prison jump suit. She walks up, scares Joven and rips off the handcuffs "O DON'T NEED THESE" She yells as she throws them on the ground. They quickly move onto the opening statements.

Joven lies and says that he is handsome and I tune him out. I kinda tune out most of the opening statements cause we've done this before.

"Swear to tell the truth the whole truth and god bless America you Russian bastard" Lasercorn gives the playstation to Wes, or Ivan No-Bang-You and so begins the first witness examination. Then the second witness examination begins.

Then Boze throws in a curveball and suddenly Courtney is in the witness stand while Freaking Miller asks her questions. Then Joven asks to cross examine Courtney and FREAKING Miller, so more Curveballs. Then he takes some of his.....clothes off... please Joven. Put it back on.

''We the jury find Courtney FREAKING Miller............. Innocent of the charge of identity theft..."

Courtney then fights Courtney Freaking Miller.

Thanks for reading. Sorry for how shit it is!