Finale Fun

We all went back into our rooms to get changed for a pool party to celebrate the finale of Summer Games. Joe manned the barbecue and Matt Raub put on some music.

Everyone got in the water, Olivia was even in a float! Mari and Sohinki where splashing one another, Ian was laying on a float and Lasercorn was on the one next to him, basically everyone was having fun and I was not an exception.

Courtney and I were swimming alongside Olivia while playing Truth Or Dare. "Okay Court Truth or dare?" I asked, looking at the short haired blonde "Dare" she chuckled Olivia and I looked at eachother "Go underwater and pull Shayne under. You are not allowed up until you have pulled him to the bottom. Be a shark" I said dramatically, swimming to the edge to get her some goggles. She took the goggles and did it.

"Okay Liv Truth or Dare?" She asked. Olivia chose dare had to jump off of the float for 5 seconds while both Courtney and I held her arms. She agreed and wouldn't stop screaming so we carefully helped her back onto the float. She smiled and asked me "Dare" I shrugged, since both of them did it I felt like I had to "Do what Court did but to Damien" I nodded and took the goggles.

I went under and pulled on Damiens leg, after 4 tugs he came under and looked at me with a stupid face. He pulled me up and hugged me. I smiled and enjoyed it for a bit until I tried to leave "Damien can you let me go?" I asked "NEVER!" He put me over his shoulder and ran out of the pool, taking me to the other side of the 'house' area where there was a hot tub and nothing else. He stopped for a second, looked around, and continued to run.

He took me past the bouncing baby balls of doom course and stopped. Looking around again he started to run once more and this time took me to his room. "Hey Damien can you please put me down now?" I asked him. Without replying he put me down on his bed and sat next to me smiling.

"Why?" I asked him he looked at me and smiled "I wanted to get away from listening to Joven talk about his 3D life sided bat man thing" he rolled his eyes "The one with the constant boner?" I asked "He's talked to you about this thing as well?" He asked I nodded my head and he sighed.

He pulled up his laptop and looked at me "Movie?" He logged into Netflix, already knowing my answer "Yep lemme get changed first though." He sighed "fiiiinnnneeeee" "YOU SHOULD TOO!" I yelled as I closed his door and ran into my room.

I changed into a shirt and some shorts, as it was still hawt outside and went back into Damiens room with a bunch of sweets. "HEY Dames!" I smiled he smiled back "hey N/N" he kissed my forehead and pulled me into a hug before sitting on his bed and clicking play on a movie "What are we watching?" I asked, opening the gummys "Jumanji" he responded and took a few.

After the movie we decided to start binge watching Stranger Things. After a few episodes I grew sleepy and eventually darkness clouded my vision and I fell asleep cuddled up next to Damien.