Chill Day

I woke up to the mix of coffee and mens deodorant slapping me in the face. I lift my head off of the 'pillow' and looked around, then up at my 'pillow' which turned out to be 'Damien'. He looks down at me and smiles "Morning sleeping beauty" he chuckles, kissing my hair. I smile and sit up before looking around for the others.

"Shayne and Courtney went out to get a Starbucks for breakfast, also Ian's ill so we don't have to go in. Squad and Games have a ton of pre recorded stuff anyway." I nod as the door opens, filling the house with the sounds of cheerful laughter. "We got the foooooooood" Shayne's mungey voice bellows. Courtney laughs and lightly pushes him "She up yet Damien?" She asks, closing the door once again "Hey Court" I sleepily greet, waving one hand in the air while staying wrapped next to Damien.

She smiles "you two are too cute" and goes into the kitchen to sort the food out. Shayne quickly follows her into the room.

I reach for my phone, which had some how grown legs and ran over to the coffee table. I pick it up and see that it's around 11am. "Good enough'' I mumble under my breath and untangle my body from Damien's to go to the bathroom and get changed.

Once I got changed into (your outfit) I sat back onto the sofa and kissed his cheek "Hey!" he smiled then fake pouted "you missed" I rolled my eyes and leant in, just as Courtney bursts in.

"I'M WATCHING YOU HAAS!!" Then she slowly backs away into the lichen again. We both break into laughter and forget about the kiss. For the time being.

Hai so no I'm not dead. I've just been very busy. I'm trying to balance my revision and this book, and as I wasn't really the best at updating anyway. I'm trying to update it once every week. Hopefully I'll be able too update more.