ULTIMATE BELLY FLOP

The order will be changed and the score will slightly. The winner will remain the same. If what I write down for what people say then that's my fault as the audio that they are speaking is quite hard to here all the time as they are on Helium. Anyway enjoy this long awaited chapter.

"SMOSH SUMMER GAMES! WE BLEW IT!" We all yell out to the camera. Matt Raub talks about the finale competition. We have a surprise guest ref of JOE BERETA who drove us here so it wasn't that big of a surprise to us. We also were allowed to do the pun on Helium or not.

As Wes failed this one last year (Wes Rap) he went first. He took the helium and started talking. "You know, this team over here, The Inflatabulls, have been talking a lot of crap. I really think they're full of hot air. Their team, is just a bunch of Bullshit" and he jumped into the pool. He got P= 6 S= 7 F= 9 for a total of 22.

Next went Joven. He stripped then took the helium and opened his trap. " When the squirrel jumped into the pool why was it swimming on its back? It wanted to keep its nuts dry!" And he jumped into the pool, eating the scores of P= 3 S= 4 F= 9 for a total of 16 points.

He then chose Noah to go next. He took the Helium and spoke loudly "After this competition Harline is going to ballooooonnnnn" which cause us all to ask "What did he say?" He got P= 8 S= 7 F= 8 for a total of 23 points. 

Keith went next and started talking about his mother's fear of balloons for like an hour. Or the same amount of time that Wes failed for last year. Then yelled out "HOPEFULLY I DIDNT BLOW IT!" And he jumped in. F= 3 S= 1  P= 5 for a total of 9 points.

Ian went next "I'm not sure if I'm worried because my flop is gonna be bad, orcas I've totally blown it with the pun" he jumped over Lasercorn. P= 6 S= 9 F= 6 for a total of 21 points.

Mari went next and sucked on that helium. "HEY BABY" she started "And by baby I mean you" she pointed to the judges and Ian pushed her into the pool. Matt Raub took a point off of Ian's score. Then Joe took three off and Ian then had 17 points and Mari went up again. Mari took more Helium and started again. "HEY BABY. And by baby I mean you. And you. And you." She pointed to the judges "It might be the Helium talking but you've got me light headed" and she fell into the pool. S= 10 F= 10 P= 10 for a perfect score of 30.

Next went Lasercorn who took the helium and started to talk "Did you guys hear about the inflatable alligator who got in trouble for dating outside of his species? Turned out he was a crocophile." Then he jumped into the water with his alligator. P= 9 S= 6 F= 4 for a total of 19 points.

Courtney went next and took the helium, asking for a beat from us. She began to rap "We out here belly flopping across the nation. These games are low budget cause of inflation." She then took another but of Helium "one thing to say before I do this flop I'm sure glad my captain is not Shayne Topp" she then jumped in gracefully.  Pun= 8 Style= 10 Flop=9 for a total of 27 points.

Shayne went next. He spoke a little then took some helium and started to fight the crocodile. I couldn't hear what he said she to Courtney chatting to me but by what I saw the judges could. F= 10 S= 10 P= 9 for a total of 29.

He chose Damien to go next who started to reanact Wes' fail from last year. He then spoke really quickly and jumped in. P= 10 S= 6 F= 10 for a total of 26

Olivia stood up and yelled "BEFORE Y/N GOES! I WANT TO GO!" Wes went up and flopped for her. "I'd rather be a hot aired Balloonitic then a air headed inflatabully" then Wes jumped in for her. Olivia got S= 5 P= 6 F= 6 for a total of 17 points.

Then I was able to go. I went up and took some Helium "Why did the pun get close to the balloon?" I ask, pulling a hair pin out of my hair and taking another breath of Helium "He wanted to be a.." I popped the balloon.  "Pop Star!" I threw them both on the floor and jumped into the water. I got a 4 for flop, a 9 for style and a 5 for pun. For a total of 18.

Inflatabulls: 126
Balloonitics: 127

BALLOONITICS WIN!

Hey sorry for the delay in this chapter I start college soon and I've got a new phone so I've been transferring data. Luckily I was able to save this but unfortunately I could not save some of my other apps. So for Twitter I have a new @ which you can PM me for or I'lladd it into the next chapter. Which will be out tomorrow or later tonight I don't know which we shall find out.

Shout out to Colourfulladie0 for the pun. Go check em out they are amazing.

Thank you again for reading and I will see you all in the next update