Let's Shop

4 Girls 1 Chat
M: N/N!!
M: N/N!
C: She's reading
M: Can she not
C: I'll call her
Y: Why did you yell Court?
M: N/N
O: GIRLLLSSSSSS
M: Liv
O: yea
C: has anyone done their secret santa
Y: Oh crap
M: Not your fault n/n, Cort
C: I know
Y: ye, we should do that
M: I haven't either
O: same
Y: let's meet at the mall?
C: yeah, Starbucks?
O: 1pm?
Y: fine with me
C: cool
M:yep
O: see ya there
Y: Byeeeeee

I turn my phone off and get dressed, putting my phone on charge to fill up the battery and put music on. Courtney walked in and we left to meet the girls.

Timeskip brought to you by Mungables

We sat in Starbucks with some drinks while waiting for Olivia and Mari to turn up.

Once they ran in laughing at each other Courtney and I stand up and walk over to them. They order their drinks and we leave to start shopping.

We headed to a bunch of different shops, I ended up buying everyone on my list something!

Secret Santa- Massive chocolate bar and Legand Of Zelda master sword

Mari- New ballet shoes and $20 at her favourite store

Olivia- New phone case and bracelet

Courtney- Necklace and gift card

Boze- $30 gift card at Hot Topic

Noah- Bluetooth speaker

Keith- New Hat

Shayne- Protein shakes

Damien- a heart key chain(with a picture of the two of us inside), some new shirts (because I've stolen a lot of them) and some pop figures.

Joven- A batman figure and limited edition comics

Flitz- Dancing clothes and new sneakers (that's American for trainers right?)

Ian- New shoes and jacket

"Done?" Mari asked the group, resulting in a chours if "yeah" "yep" "all done!"

So we left the mall and went home, Courtney called an Uber as we had so many bags.

Once we finally got home we collapsed on the couch and agreed to nap before ordering pizza.

Hello!! So I'm sorry this is a little late, I've been working on my new book (hide and seek which is now up and I'll be updating every week) and I've gotten requests for my Harry Potter book.

Shameless self promotion I know.

Anyway, on another note updates might be lacking a bit for a while as I'm starting school again on Thursday. I'm trying to bust out a few chapters whenever I can but there may be a rather large gap in between updates (larger and more irregular then now?) (I know.)

Anyway, thanks for reading and I'll see you later!!