Let Me Go Damien

Just a Fall Out Boy song because FoB is amazing 
---

Damien dropped me onto the bed and held my arms above my head, so I couldn't move. "Damien let me go!" I struggled against his grip while he laughed at me. "DON'T LAUGH AT ME HAAS!" I attempted to kick him but he held my legs down with his own.

"You can't escape Y/N" He laughed and kissed my forehead "Let me go now Day" I whined, giving up on struggling. He smiles and sees that I've given up "Awww am I too stwong fwr wittle y/n?" He jokes in a baby voice. I roll my eyes "No. But you're too heavy" as the words fall out of my mouth he gets a glint in his eye, one I can't read well.

He fully lays on me "I'm too heavy am I?" He smiles and starts to tickle me "DAMIEN STOP!" I squeal in between fits of giggles. 

I hear the apartment door open and Mari's voice filled the empty rooms "Y/N? Courtney?" She questioned "MARI!" I yelled "HELP I CAN'T GE- WAH DAMW" Damien covered my mouth with his hand and laughed under his breath.

Mari opened the bedroom door and immediately covered her eyes "Woah okay. Jeez sorry y/n" she laughed "Mari help me" I attempted to say, but as my mouth was covered is came out like "Maw elp e"

Somehow she got the message and pushed Damien off of me, jokingly reminding him that no means no.

The three of us ended up in a laughing fit on the floor before we hurried out of the building as Courtney and Shayne's 'Activities' became quiet audible.

Hey guys. Sorry for the long wait I've had a terrible writers block. The updates for this book is going to be very far apart from each other so I apologise in advance for the long break between each chapter. The updates may also be a bit smaller now too, because u don't really have much else to add to the story. (If you have any ideas that don't include smut because comment them here or message me). So thank you again for reading and I'll hopefully be back soon.