Meeting the rest of Smosh

UPDATED: July 2022

My alarm wakes me up early in the morning, alerting me to start with the day. I jump into the shower and go to get dressed. Looking through my wardrobe I ultimately decide on a Legend of Zelda shirt, some black jeans and combat boots. Once I was ready for the day I head into the kitchen and begin to make both Courtney and I some breakfast and coffee. Courtney sleepily walks into the kitchen with a yawn, murmuring a "Good morning" as she grabs some coffee to wake her up. I greet her with a smile and hand her a plate of waffles. She thanks me and we dig into the meal and turn on the TV, the only sounds in the apartment being Pokemon and cutlery scraping against plates.

We finish our meal and Courtney takes the plates to clean up. She pauses as she enters the kitchen, "Hey, if you aren't busy today, do you want to come with me to the Smosh office?" I turn off the TV, and follow behind her. Again, I double check that she's being serious, and since she is I get ready to head over to the Smoffice. ------------------------------

Courtney parks the car and gives me a quick pep talk before we leave the car and head into the building. As we were walking into the office we met Shayne and Damien out front. They both smiled and waved us over. Courtney took my hand and pulled me over to talk to them. Courtney and Shayne kind of moved to the side, having their own conversation, resulting in Damien and I being left to talk. Not that I minded, I enjoyed talking to him. We had text each other since we last saw one another, it was mainly just silly getting-to-know-eachother. After about 5 minutes of chatting, all four of us walked into the building. Courtney took me to on office and introduced me to Ian, who was basically the boss. Courtney left me in his office, and Ian and I had a conversation, which was almost like an interview.

After a while of talking he took me on a tour, mainly to the Smosh Games office, and introduced me to the cast and crew. I very quickly became good friends with Mari, Lasercorn and Joven, they were the only cast members in the office space at the time. Us four and Ian kept talking for a while before Ian offered me a spot on Smosh Games. An on camera position. I gratefully took the job immediately and was very quickly shown to the empty desk. I sat down at the desk with Mari and we set up my computer, with all the accounts I need and the filming, editing and audio software I would be needing.

The rest of the cast filled into the room and I found out who's desk was net to mine. Of course, it was Damien's. I quickly introduced myself to everyone else. Sohinki, Wes and Flitz were really funny and cool guys to get to know. The 8 of us got to know each other better while playing some random games and talking about what we want to film when.

Around lunch I went over to the Smosh Squad's office area. Olivia is the first person who spots me, she runs over and gives me a hug, asking what I'm doing in the office. Once I tell Olivia and Courtney about my new position at Smosh Games they both freak out. ---------------------That night, Courtney, Olivia and I go out for a pizza night before Court and I head back home and playing some Smash Bros for a couple hours. The clock ticks over to 1am before we call it quits and had to bed, ready for a fresh new day in the morning.