Girl Weekend

Important AN at the end. Also your friend from earlier chapters is now being turned into something else. Enjoy your evil friend now.

I woke Courtney up with waffles and a slap in the face. Because waffles.

We got ready and met Mari, Olivia and Boze at the mall. We walked around for hours, eating food. Shopping for games, T-shirts with quotes on and just drawing makeup onto Maris face when Boze had a good idea "1 hour. $10 tops, buy one person in the group one thing." She pulled out her phone,write everyone's names down and span this wheel. Courtney had hers given first. She nodded and pressed the spin button. Then Olivia. Then me, then Mari, then Boze. We split up and walked into Hot Topic.

I got Boze.

I bought a few things then bought her a bag of sweets. And shoved it all in a bag.

We met up again and gave each other our bullshit gifts, which were both disturbing and hilarious. Olivia gave me a box of Chocolate Anus'. I had 2 Milk, two Dark and two White.

Once we spent enough money on Anus chocolate we left the mall and walked around the area to go home. As no one drove here. We all got lifts.

Olivia and Boze were picked up. Then Mari was. Then Shayne picked Courtney up and left me in the road. Dickhead I thought as I kept waking.

A car beeped at me and I looked around, to see a smiling Damien. I got into his car and kissed his cheek "Hey, how was your day with the girls?" He greets me as I put my seat belt on "Great! I have a present for you. And it's edible." He smiled brightly and we continued conversation. Until we saw someone that looked a little to familiar in the park.

She whipped her black hair around, and locked eyes with both of us. She smirked at me and winked to Damien, making my blood boil. She turned back to the people she was with. F/N was wearing all leather and wearing black combat boots. She looked ready to kill someone.

The two men she was with pulled out two assult rifles(I think they are called) and started to walk towards the car.

Damien left his little trance and drove away, causing the men to get yelled at my F/N and them to get into a car themselves.

They drove after us, one shooting at us from his window, the other speeding after us.

Damien looked at the rear view mirror and drove onto this path no one knew about. Well, obviously he knew about it but that's not the point here.

We stopped at the end of the path and looked back, to have no one there. I felt safe. But if they were not here...where were they?

Hello! I'm not a dead person yet. Also this book is going to end soon. The next chapter is going to the the 100th chapter, which is huge!! Thank you for reading this and if you have an idea for 100 let me know. I might forget about the story and do the most requested thing.

Also, I have Twitter finally. @MythicalTaylor_ is my name (if you wanted it) and if you want to dope. If not that's fine. I'll still be here updating. It's getting to the good bits now anyway

I'll see you in the next chapter. I hope you enjoyed, good bye!