Final Relay And Results

UPDATED: August 2022

Everyone woke up early, heading down for breakfast. We had two days left here, today we were filming the last game, and tomorrow we were having a chilled out day and packing to leave. This game was the decider, it was a relay. As the Cowbaes had won the most previous games, we had a 10 second lead which made us extremely confident. After breakfast we headed down for the relay, getting on our costumes and turning on the cameras. "SMOSH SUMMER GAMES WILD WEST!" Matt Raub explained the rules and Shayne went first. He sprinted to the flap jack station, successfully flipping two into the kiddle pool, then running around and throwing all the failed into the pool. He ran and dug for the gold, chugged the sarsaparilla and lassoed Bessie. Next was my turn.

I ran as fast as I was able to, flipping the incredibly difficult flapjacks into the pool, only managing to hit one. I found all the nuggets rather quickly, chugged the drink as fast as possible and lassoed the bull. Joven ran next, actually managing to do the relay semi-well! If Joven could do it this well, we had to win! Courtney went next, as flawless as ever. Sohinki ran as fast as possible and Keith was awesome! Finally for our team, Piggy Wes ran as fast as a squealing pig could. We managed a pretty great time of 9:29!

Now it was the Randy Bandits turn. Ian was the first Bandit up, and he did pretty good. He flipped in as many as he could, found the gold really quickly, chugged the drink as if there was no tomorrow and lassoed the bull. Olivia went next, and she was as awesome as ever! Then it was Damien's turn and did pretty good, as did Mari and Noah. Lasercorn was awesome and Flitz ran around like a Piggy, just like Wes. They did extremely well, I just hope that added 10 seconds put them over the edge, allowing us to win.

After the relay we all cleaned up, as most of us were covered in mud from the nugget run, then we went back to the judges for the awards. Before giving out any of the smaller trophies, they announced the winner of the games. "And the winner..." Matt Raub started, everyone was on edge, "Or loser" He chuckled, making all of us mad at him. He announced that the Cowbaes time was 9:29, then, after yet another long pause, called out that the Randy Bandits time was.....8:03! They won! 

Everyone celebrated, then the judges started to give out the other awards.

They first gave out the MVP award, the Most Valuable Buckeroo, which went to Flitz for his perfect score in belly flop, his win in 50 50 shootout, and his points in Spittoon Spit. Next they gave out LVP, Least Valuable Varmit. This one went to Wes, for his fail of a rap in belly flop, and his curse of never winning a Summer Games. Next they gave out the Best Moment award, The Clint Eastwood Moment Of Infarmy, which went to Shayne for the epic no letter guess in Hangman. Then there was only one trophy left. The Epic Fail award, the You Died Of Dysentery award went to Joven for his fail in 50 50 Shootout.

And just like that we wrapped up and had finished summer games!

Now that SSGWW is done, you can request anything to happen. The only chapter that is set in stone now is coming back from the games. But apart from that there's not anything I know I'm gonna add. So comment if you have any ideas!!