Hello?

Courtney POV

We were told to wait outside the room, while the doctors looked at Y/N. Myself, Damien, Shayne, Olivia, Ian, Noah, Mari, Boze, Joven, Wes, Lasercorn, Flitz, Sohinki, really all of the smosh cast were sitting in the waiting room. F/N had still not come back, or contacted us. What is their deal anyway?!

Y/N POV

The white was a little bit like the Kings Cross ghost-like station from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Except Dumbledore wasn't here to make anything better.

I wondered around the empty space, confused. I looked around for anyone else 'Hello?' I tried to call out, but my throat was sore and my voice came out weak and croaky.

I heard a beeping of machines, and muffled chatter again.

Doctor POV (Bet ya wasn't expecting that eh?)

"Scaple" my colleague asked, I handed him one and went back to cleaning the head wound. This girl, Y/N, the file said, had multiple stab wounds around the chest and abdomen, one on her shoulder and leg. Some were quite deep and some looked like a thorn cut. In total I would astimate about 27 stab wounds.

Damien POV

What was going on in that room? I'm terrified. What was wrong with her? Is she okay? I should have stayed with Y/N. It's my fault.

Shayne POV

Damien looked empty. His face had no emotion written on it. It scared me. I've never seen him like that before.