Christmas Party

A/N at the end, please read it ^.^

It was the 15th of December(when I'm posting this) and as it was the Christmas season, and a shit ton of videos are made and ready to be uploaded, Ian decided to give us the rest or the month off, AFTER A PARTY!

So all the girls came over and we all helped each other get ready. I wore a Santa Dress, with tights, red flats and a Santa hat. Olivia wore a shirt elf dress with green heels and a elf hat, Mari wore a Snowman dress with white falts and a snowman hat, and Courtney wore a reindeer dress with brown flats and cute antlers.

Mari did my hair and Olivia did my makeup, we drove there singing/screeching our favorite Christmas songs.

We arrived and all stepped out, our eyes captivated by the light up Snowmen by the door, the lights draped delicately along the upper floors of the building, fake snow on the ground and a massive Santa sleigh, complete with Reindeer on the lawn. 

We rang the doorbell; which began to play Jingle bells.

Wes opened the door and invited us in.

-----

Hey guys. I've been busy and stuff but I should be uploading more during Christmas. And not just in this book. My school is setting a challenge to write one thing everyday so if you check out my 'Random One shot' book, that is where they shall be uploaded. Unless so can adapt them for here.

So I hope you enjoyed this part. The party should take up a few more chapters.

I also have a tag chapter coming out soon, I'm just answering the questions.

Thank you for reading and I hope I can upload soon.