Relaxing Swim

We all jumped into the pool, racing to the inflatables. Courtney bags the swan and I slide onto the back of the swan. We glide around while watching Damien and Shayne mess around on two separate floats throwing balls at each other. Mari and Olivia are sunbathing instead of swimming and the majority of the guys are messing around along with Shayne and Damien. The only people who we could see were Ian, Lasercorn, Noah and Keith as they went somewhere.

Joven jumps out screaming while being pelted with the hard plastic balls and Wes follows him out with a bucket of the balls, leaving Me, Damien, Courtney and Shayne in the pool. 

A few hours pass and instead of sitting on the swan floaty I lay on the pizza slice, Courtney is on the flamingo, Shayne and Damien are somewhere in the pool and Mari went to get some food with Olivia. I hear a scream followed by a splash, making it clear that Courtney was no longer on her floaty.

Then, out of no where a wild Damien appears next to me with a wicked grin on his face. "Hey Y/N" he says in a creepy tone "Er hi?" I reply. To which I get tipped off of my pizza and onto Damien. "SHAYNE!" I yell out as I chase him out of the pool. "OI NO RUNNING NEXT TO THE POOL!!" Matt Raub calls out and throws water balloons at us. We both jump back into the pool laughing as I splash water into shaynes face instead. This causes a water fight between the two of us.

Damien joins me in making shayne whet and Courtney joins shayne. Moments later shayne goes underwater and pulls me under. We have an EPIC UNDERWATER BATTLE before coming back up to the surface for air.

Two hours later

As time went on we played more water based games, then just swam around for a bit. "Guys, I'm starving. Wanna grab some food? I could drive us to a little restaurant?" Shayne calls out. We agree and we walk back to our rooms talking so we can get changed before going out.

Courtney hurries me into the room as she throws clothes at me "get dry. Get dressed." She keeps saying like she was going on a date "Court. It's just lunch. Don't stress." She smiles and goes back to her little world.

I find a pair of shorts, a shirt and some shoes to wear, doing something with my hair (and if you wear it and touching up my make up but if you don't then it's perfectly fine) I grab a pair of sunglasses and my bag, waiting for Courtney.

After what feels like years Courtney finally puts on her shoes and is ready to go. We open the door to the sight of the two boys standing outside, Damien with an outstretched arm about to knock. To make it less arkward for him he quickly and smoothly puts his arm around me. I giggle as Courtney literally leaps intl Shaynes arms. We lock our room and head towards Shaynes car to drive out for lunch.

We arrive at a pizza place and order one big pizza to share, along with drinks for each of us. We devour the pizza-ry goodness and head back to the camp.

When we get back you can imagine what happened. Courtney and Shayne went into our room together so I hung out with Damien. We watched a few movies cuddled up on his bed while hearing the loud....activities from next door. "I so hope they leave my bed alone." I mutter to myself, to which Damien laughed at. I laugh with him and we put in headphones, attempting to cancel out the noise.

Eventually I fall asleep cuddled next to Damien.