Smosh & Order 2

BOZE GETS SUED!

#BozeIsHomeless 

Everyone finished with their parts and sat in their areas, ready to start. This time, I was the Judge! Wes called my characters name and i entered slyly, sitting up at my chair. "RIGHT! You may be seated. This is the case-Boze Bozington against Smosh Games for the crime of trespassing. Court is in session!" Smosh Games went first, represented by Damien 'LeCarpetron' Haas, who did his opening statement. Lasercorn, wearing his bloody suit, no his suit was actually covered in blood, then did his opening statement.  

Damien, wearing his horizontal striped shirt and not one, but two vests, bow-tie and glasses, stands up and says, in his most stereotypical geek voice "smosh games would like to call its first witness: Norbert Grossmith" Noah straightened his suit and sat in the witness stand, swearing oath on the PlayStation. This is Smosh GAMES after all, gaming is a religion here, along with the consoles we use to play said games.

Damien proceeded to the stand and thanked him for coming and then continued to ask him questions to help his case. The bloody period man then cross examined and threatened the witness Noah. The period man called his witness, Harry 'Headshot' Henderson who swore on the playstaion and......cheetos.... Who was a 'Stone Cold Killer' with 27 confirmed kills. I don't think i should trust these guys...especially put together. 

Well then Lasercorn did a whole speech on America which was good and all yet his suit is covered in blood. Sohinki then added a quick little point "But she just sells me crack cocaine" 

Damien moved forward to cross examine him. Damien made a point that the session was about whether Boze stayed after hours or not and herself along with her defendant had both admitted to it and went back to his stand after complimenting the jury. 

"Defense calls Boze Bozington to the stand" She swore on the playstation and the questioning began. Lasercorn then yelled out "7 MILLION DOLLARS IS WAS WE ARE SUING YOU FOR!!!" Damien cross examined her for the last time. Their closing statements finally came around to end this trainwreck. The jury then go and deliberate. 

"We the jury and nothing but the jury find Miss. Boze Bozington.....Guilty. But its okay, she can live there. We find the prosecutor very guilty for: A) Being mean to Boze and B) Giving us poop"