Don't Try to Disappear(Jinyoung-Got7)

Start from the beginning

You slid closer on the wall towards the entrance to the kitchen and peeked in, your face going blank when you recognized them. "Yah! What happened to you last night?! I was worried!" You fussed at Jinyoung as you walked into the kitchen.

Jinyoung, who had looked up from the frying pan on the stove in front of him, stared down at the shoe in your hand then raised an eyebrow at you. "I had to go run an errand," he glanced back down to the pan, "Were you planning on attacking me with a shoe?"

"Wh~at? Psh, no I -uh- just was bringing it down here for..later." After you finished talking you nodded to yourself, convincing yourself that it sounded true.

Jinyoung snorted and you narrowed your eyes when you saw his shoulders shaking. "You're still a terrible liar."

You sighed and sat down at the island trying to peek to see what he was cooking, "What cha making?"

"Brunch. You know, since you practically slept the day away," he said now half-paying attention to you as he refocused on cooking.

~Butterfly like a Butterfly. Just like a Butterfly bu butterfly. Butterfly like a butterfly. Just like a Butterfly bu butterfly. You're just like a Butterfly. From afar, I steal glances; if we touch hands, will I lose you? You shine in this pitch darkness that is the butterfly effect. Your light touches, I forget the reality at once~

"Go ahead and get ready for the day," Jinyoung told you without turning, "This'll take a while to fix but it should be ready by the time your done."

"Alright," you agreed as you hoped off your stool and headed back towards your room. Once in there you gathered the clothes you had picked out last night and headed into the bathroom, not remembering your doll until you glanced at the shower rod in the mirror and saw that it was empty. "Mwoh?!"

Turning you rushed over to the shower and quickly searched around for your doll. "What the heck?! Where is it?!" You about tore your bathroom apart and still didn't find it, "Maybe Jinyoung is drying it?"

You turned quickly and lost your footing as your foot slipped from a water puddle on the floor. Confused you bent down and looked over to the shower where it should have been, yet here it was in front of the sink. Why is the puddle here...when the doll was over there? You glanced up and noticed another puddle closer to the door. Another one? Curious, you stood and followed the water puddles that ended up leading you from your room and to the kitchen though you stopped outside the wall again. Though this time it was because you were too shocked to go in.

You turned towards your room slowly and then hearing his footsteps you ran, stopping only when your door was shut and you were leaning against it. What does this mean?! You thought with panic as you tried to rationalize everything. Maybe the doll dripped when Jinyoung took it to dry it? You didn't even convince yourself that. There was no way your small doll could cause a puddle that big. Of course it wasn't a huge puddle but it was far too many drops in one place for a small doll.

Leaning your head on the door you felt your eyebrows crease together from confusion. Wha-Does this mean...I mean is Jinyoung-? You were so distraught your thoughts couldn't even form full sentences. 

"Y/n!"

~It's like a wind that gently strokes me. It's like a dust that gently drifts along. You're there but for some reason, I can't reach you, stop. You, who's like a dream is a butterfly high to me. Untrue Untrue. You You You. Will you stay by my side. Will you promise me. If I let go of your hand, you'll fly away and break I'm scared scared scared of that~

Your eyes widened and you quickly made sure your back was pressed firmly against the door as you cleared your throat. "Y-yeah?"

"Brunch is ready. You okay?"