173

The wedding is scheduled for the National Day of the second year.

    Ye Wanxian finds someone, forget it, forget it, then it's the National Day that fits them best.

    That year, Ding Xian stayed in his house as a rice bug, painting in the studio during the day, and waiting for him to return from get off work at night, the two hugged each other and kissed each other, doing something passionate.

    When facing her, Zhou Si Yue always used endless energy.

    Most of the time, the two of them were busy with each other. When the work was over, Ding Xian pulled him to talk to him. Zhou Si Yue listened patiently. There was a pack of sugar in the drawer on the left side of the study desk, which Zhou Si Yue brought. Used to quit smoking.

    Ding Xian was talking to him about recent events. Zhou Si Yue leaned back on the chair, peeled off a candy, squeezed the candy paper, stuffed it into her mouth, and was talking, Ding Xian suddenly stopped. NS.

    He smiled: "Is it sweet?"

    Ding Xian licked twice, and said with a grin: "Sweet."

    Zhou Si Yue raised his eyebrows, "Shall I taste it?"

    Ding Xian was taken aback, the person was already pulled down, the next second , The soft lips came on, wet, and the long tongue stuck in it and stirred it twice, directly hooking the sugar in Ding Xian's mouth.

    The more Zhou Si Yue leaned in his chair and laughed.

    Ding Xian hit him on the chest, "You!"

    Zhou Si Yue chewed candy in his mouth, letting her hammer him like a kitten, casually turning on the computer, and suddenly becoming serious again: "Where did you just talk?"

    Ding Xian led the whole process, thought for a while, and hurriedly said: "Your mother said not to be too luxurious at the wedding banquet, but my mother, you know..."

    Zhou Si Yue tapped the keyboard casually, started the software, and pinched her. Hand, "Listen to your mother about this. My mother is used to being low-key."

    "The aunt..."

    "I know my mother's side."

    Zhou Si Yue also has a pretty good way of coaxing his mother. Li Jinhui is also an easygoing person, but she is fasting and does not eat meat, and her head hurts when she sees those big fish and meat.

    Zhou Si Yue also knew very well that he had to deal with the relationship between the two sides and should not let his wife be caught in a dilemma.

    Just like this banquet, although Zhou's family has not worried about food and clothing since childhood, Zhou Zongtang is very demanding in terms of these costs. It will not waste electricity or waste water, nor will it be extravagant.

    The more Zhou Si Yue has been acquainted with him since he was a child, this habit has been cultivated quite well.

    But this time he obeyed the mother-in-law's meaning, Li Jinhui felt a little unbalanced, but she didn't say it. Instead, she ran to the monastery to live for several days without answering the phone.

    Zhou Si Yue did not open the door as he went.

    Zhou Si Yue was not in a hurry. He stood at the door and chatted with the little monk for a while. He was not unfamiliar with people at all, and he was very calm and natural. The previous stubborn energy returned.

    Li Jinhui couldn't hold it anymore and came to open the door.

    "? Why do you do,"

    Zhou Si Yue pointed Kozo said:. "Chatting"

    Li Jin Hui to carry him in, "Do not delay the people, young master work, why you come here."

    House burning With the sandalwood, Zhou Si Yue smelled it as soon as he entered. He didn't like the dullness. He put one hand in his pocket and rubbed the tip of his nose with the other and said, "You really plan to live here for the rest of your life. Huh?"

    Li Jinhui glanced at him and said, "No, since my son has a daughter-in-law, he has forgotten his mother."

    "Are you jealous with your daughter-in-law?" ——Hey, where did my magnanimous Ms. Li go?"

    Li Jinhui looked at him and grunted.

    Sometimes Mom is more difficult to coax than his wife. This is the conclusion that Zhou Si Yue has drawn after many years of marriage.

    "Okay, I'm fine, why are you here?" Li Jinhui said.

    Zhou Si Yue said: "Xian Xian said, I would like to invite you to the Lama Temple in a few days to have a scent, and I will pay off."

    Li Jinhui was silent for a while, nodded and said: "It's hard for this girl to have a heart.

    " Are you going?"

    "Of course."

    Zhou Si Yue happily nodded, "I will pick you up tomorrow, or come back with me today?" 

  "Come pick you up, you'll get married in a few days, and I will recite the scriptures to your dad again. "

    He didn't force it anymore, went down the mountain and drove away.

    Zhou Si Yue drove to pick her up early the next morning. The black Phaeton stopped at the foot of the mountain.

  Li Jinhui said at once: "Why is this Passat so big?"

    They used to have a Passat, which was a reduced version.

    Ding Xian suddenly understood why Zhou Si Yue had bought this car.

    "Large Passat" parked at the gate of Lama Temple. The more Zhou Si Yue parked the car, put the wallet in his trouser pocket, got out of the car and took them inside.

    Red tiles and white walls, pious and peaceful, and green smoke can be seen everywhere.

    Today, there happened to be a master talking about Zen.

    Li Jinhui took the two children and passed by, found a futon in the back row of the hall, and sat down, "Listen well, if the Zen is mastered, people will have no pain." The   two looked at each other.

    "People have no seven emotions and six desires, what's the point of being alive?"

    Zhou Si Yue said with a glance at her.

    Li Jinhui pushed her head, "As long as you figure it out, it will be interesting."

    Zhou Si Yue said he was noncommittal, but he always showed due respect to everything, even if he didn't understand, he would listen quietly. After that, Ding Xian particularly likes to see how he concentrates on doing something or listening to a class.

    Outside the hall, light came in sparsely, and it happened to envelop the top of his hair. For a moment, she thought she was back in the classroom that was no more than a dozen square meters.

    But the man beside him still glowed.

    After listening to Zen, Zhou Si Yue took Li Jinhui back to Ding's house for dinner. Ye Wanxian went out to buy groceries in the morning, waiting for them to come in the evening.

    Just finished the call.

    Ye Wanxian tossed her full-length mirror three times and asked more than a dozen times, "How about it, okay?"

    Father Ding opened the newspaper casually, "It's not the first time that his mother has seen you."