Chapter 78

"Bang!"

    "Bang!"

    As if three muffled thunders exploded in this snowy night, Madam Zhou's heartbreaking cry came from inside, "Zhou Zongtang! You bastard!"

    Zhou Zongtang sat on the sofa with his hands. He supported his forehead, and said helplessly: "Don't make trouble, the children are coming back soon."

    "You said yesterday that you would go for a drink with Lao Zheng. I just played cards with Lao Zheng's wife in the afternoon. People said Lao Zheng last night. Just staying at home to teach her son homework, Zhou Zongtang, you lied to me!"

    "I didn’t lie to you, Lao Zheng did go too, but people answered the phone later, how do I know why Lao Zheng’s wife is doing this? Say, if you don’t believe me, you asked Lao Jiang to come over to testify. Lao Jiang followed me the whole time last night."

    "Fart! Lao Jiang is your person and lied for you once. Do you think I will believe him? Zhou Zongtang, you If you have a relationship outside, can you tell me earlier?! Don't torture me like this!!!" Li Jinhui shouted hoarsely.

    "Everybody says that no! Stop it small Hui, I'm that kind of person can not do the thing a little sense of proportion? We two get married for so many years, and when I did I'm sorry your thing?!"

   " Back to your unit as well as "on invite you to dinner. You have the right to treat me as stupid!"

    "Is it crazy again?!" Zhou Zongtang was angry. Can’t do it, “Lao Zheng’s wife is afraid that there will be no chaos in the world, and you believe what she said, enough, Jinhui, if you continue to make trouble, the more you should come back!”

    About Mo is really afraid that Zhou Si Yue will come back, Li Jinhui Sobbed and sobbed, the sound inside became weaker.

    That night, Zhou Si Yue never spoke again. After eating, he went back to his room. When Ding Xian finished her homework, she could still see the yellow light through the crack of the door. Mrs. Zhou was heading towards him with a glass of milk. When she went to the room, she saw her coming out, swiftly stroked her hair, made a shush gesture at her, and asked her softly, "Are you hungry?"

    Facing such a Madam Zhou.

    Ding Xian couldn't connect with the hoarse voice in the afternoon.

    She shook her head.

    Mrs. Zhou started to inquire again: "Si Yue is not happy when he comes back this afternoon. Did something happen in school?"

    Ding Xian shook his head again and helped him round up: "No, it's probably because he has been too tired to study recently."

    Madam Zhou nodded thoughtfully and gently stroked Ding Xian's little head.

    "Good. Go to bed early, I'll bring him a glass of milk."

    Ding Xian blinked, "Aunt Zhou, I will send it for you. I just have a question to ask him."

    Madam Zhou readily agreed, and handed her the tray. There are also a few slices of bread on it, so that he can fill his hunger at night.

    Ding Xian took the plate and held it in her hand. Madam Zhou told them to go to bed early. They just turned around and turned back again: "Yes, Xian Xian, next Saturday I will take the Si Yue exam. I am going to Lama Temple. Shangxiang, I will help you ask for the college entrance examination by the way, do you want to go together?"

    Ding Xian nodded repeatedly, okay.

    Mrs. Zhou was pleased and praised again and again. It is better to give birth to a daughter.

    Ding Xian watched Mrs. Zhou's back disappear at the end of the corner. Just after turning around, the door at the back opened. Zhou Si Yue more leaned against the door and looked at her condescendingly: "You want to go to the incense?"

    "You didn't want me to go to Tsinghua University. Huh? I'll have a good relationship with the Buddha first, so that his old man will give me a high hand on the day of the exam."

    Zhou Si Yue grinned more and turned to enter.

    Ding Xian followed in with the dinner plate, closed the door, and put the things on the table.

    Unexpectedly, his room was a bit messier than she had imagined. The table was messy and a pile of books was thrown away. The dinner plate could only fit a small squeeze. The bookshelf next to the desk was full of magazines and competitions. Books, accidents, and military theories.

    After Ding Xian put the things down, she looked at the book on his bookcase with novelty, "Do you like military affairs?"

    Zhou Si Yue took a bite of the bread and glanced up,
 calmly : "Yeah." 

    Ding Xian nodded thoughtfully, "Oh." Glancing at him, the boy was not very interested, and lowered his head to write the paper.

    Ding Xian had no place to sit, so she could only stand. It’s not easy to lie down on the bed without saying a word. Besides, the master didn’t say anything. Just thinking about it, the master writing the question suddenly said: “You don’t have time to clean up, you can find it yourself. Sit idle."

    "I'm not sitting anymore, I just want to tell you that I won't tell others what I saw and heard at your house, no one knows. Besides, there are no couples who don't quarrel, don't worry. , I can't say a word."

    Ding Xian raised three fingers to show her loyalty.

    Hearing this, Zhou Si Yue tilted his head slightly and pressed the tip of his tongue gently against his cheeks. He threw the pen away and suddenly turned in a circle. The back of the chair was against the edge of the table, and his hands were folded on his chest. Before, he raised his eyebrows at her slightly, and pointed down his eyes-motioning her to sit on the opposite bed.

    Ding Xian moved over slowly.

    The more Zhou Si Yue waited impatiently, he pressed her shoulder directly, Ding Xian was pressed by someone on the foot of the bed, and the eyes of the two were finally level. He was slightly taller and slightly lowered his eyes.

    "Do you think I am actually not as happy as I was on the surface? You feel more balanced in your heart?"

    "No."

    "To be honest."

    "Well, a little bit, but definitely not gloating."

    Zhou Si Yue watched , he whispered: "My mother doesn't go to work, and all her life focuses on my dad, but my dad is busy with work and doesn't have much time to accompany her to relieve her, so she always suspects that my dad is cheating. Listening to the wind is rain. Whenever I hear any clues, I go home and ask my guilt. It makes me feel restless. This kind of thing does not happen once or twice today, but often happens. I am used to it. You don’t need to comfort me, my mother is stupid. , I have never suffered since I was a child, and I will always believe that this world is peaceful, and others treat her well, but I remember all of these."

    "You..."

    She glanced at him hesitantly, clenching the corner of her dress.

    The teenager laughed at himself: "Do you think I am not as good as you think?"

    She stopped again and again, no, no, how could it—

    "I think you are very good, really."

    Hearing what she said, Ding Xian was anxious. , Blurted out, eager to get his affirmation, just raised her head and ran into her deep eyes.

    In the dead of night, everything is silent, the window is dark, everything is asleep, and the flowers and leaves are silent.

    Inside the room, the two looked at each other quietly, but Ding Xian felt that there was something to break out of the shell, but her heartbeat speeded up unconsciously, his eyes were deep and menacing, even hitting her soul directly.

    "There are some things, I don't know if you see it through, Ding Xian, you follow me, I won't let you be wronged."

    This man is really good at taking people.