Chapter 118

On the last day of the National Day holiday, Kong Shadi flew back to Chengdu in the evening.

    Ding Xian and Zhou Si Yue accompany Kong Shadi to dinner at Yan Mingxuan, which is opposite the school. The three of them have not been together since graduating from high school. The two seemed to be angry and at odds, and they were also in high school. They quarreled as soon as they met, and every word they said would poke each other's heart.

    It was also obvious that Kong Shadi was in a bad mood, and all started to get rid of Zhou Si Yue.

    "You and your brothers are both virtuous. If you dare to be envious of me, see if I don't take care of you!"

    "You men are like this, what I say is for your own good, and everything is for your good , Falling in love is a matter of two people. Why do you decide alone?"

    Kong Shadi said more and more vigorously. , " We girls are all fools! We are born stupid than you!”

    Zhou Si Yue listened well at first, and his brow wrinkled when he heard it. Ding Xian knew that he was not happy that Kong Shadi said that. Brother, patted her hand with relief, her eyes begging, her expression seemed to beg him for patience.

    He turned his head awkwardly.

    Kong Shadi was still saying: "One said that he was going to be a soldier, and there was no news as soon as he left. See what happened to Yu KeKe, and the other was going to be a pilot. If he said he would break up, he would break up." Kong Shadi looked up at Zhou Siyue and said, "The same is true for you! It's not a good thing!"

    Ding Xian glanced at Zhou Si Yue, and echoed: "Yes, men are not good things."

    Zhou Si Yue, glanced at her, leaning on the chair, with her hands around her chest, threatening: "Itching"

    Ding Xian patted his leg, "Be patient, I'm wronged you."

    Zhou Si Yue lowered his head and stared at her. The hand on his leg met her eyes, stared at her closely, and said slowly: "She is not wronged, I'm really not a good thing."

    His gaze fell on his lap again, Ding Xian passed by, the warmth from his fingertips, his body temperature through the cloth, she retracted like an electric shock, and she did not dare to look at him again.

    Kong Shadi patted the table: "Can you two go back tired and crooked?! Can you respect my single dog!?"

The two looked at each other again, don't start.

    Zhou Si Yue shook his hand between his lips, coughed dryly, looked at Kong Shadi, and said calmly: "Song Ziqi is in Beijing."

    Kong Shadi was stunned.

    He watched her incredulously for a long time without regaining her senses. After a few seconds, she suddenly raised the volume and stood up: "Zhou Si Yue! He is in Beijing, you tell me now?! Damn, have you ever regarded me as a friend? !"

    Zhou Si Yue sat on the chair and frowned.

    Ding Xian knew that he didn't like to take care of other people's affairs, and he didn't even know how to deal with his own emotional life. Song Ziqi was his brother again, so he didn't tell Kong Shadi, which is probably what Song Ziqi meant.

    "Shadie, you first get excited, week ......" Ding Xian looked more at him, who look magnanimous leaning on a chair, reluctantly said: "he is certainly more just know!"

    "Do not argued, he didn't consider me a friend at all. He has always looked down on us people. He has always been very upright--"

    "Enough!"

    Suddenly, a sharp loud shout interrupted.

    Kong Shadi looked at Ding Xian incredulously, her mouth narrowed and aggrieved: "Even you are fierce to me?"

    Ding Xian Stop Shadi said that Zhou Si Yue felt sorry for this girl again. With mixed feelings, she was confused and looked at her. At a glance, she lowered her head and said a little aggrieved: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be violent to you, but don't say that to him, he didn't look down on anyone, it's a big deal, I will accompany you to find Song Ziqi later, okay?"

    This temperament Those who come fast and go fast.

    The two reconciled again, and the atmosphere was awkward for a second. Kong Shadi also realized that she had spoken harder before. She glanced at Zhou Si Yue and said, "I apologize, I spoke harder."

   The  latter leaned in a chair idle. , Took a cup of tea and took a sip, shrugging indifferently.

    "But I suggest that you don't go to him, he won't see you, wait for him to calm down for a while, just come back from Nanjing, Lao Song also troubles him every day, you can't talk about the result after you go."

    Kong Shadi said Wherever she could hold her temper, she went straight to Song Ziqi's house after the dinner.

    Ding Xian and Zhou Si Yue were on the way back to school, and they murmured uneasy, "This girl won't really go to Song Ziqi!?"

    Zhou Si  Yue stepped in and snorted: "You still need to think!! When you think about it with your toes, you will know that she will always turn left when she goes out."

    "..."

    Ding Xian was afraid that Kong Shadi would have an accident, and slowly stopped. She wanted to turn back to find her, but was suddenly caught by the neck. Walk, being circled in his arms blankly, and pedestrians rushing around.

    Zhou Si Yue lowered his head and glanced at her, then glanced at her with a smile, and said idly: "Let’s fall in love, huh?"