Chapter 72

" Yang Chunzi, am I still asking people like a woman, what happened between you and her? He didn't want to say that there must be his reason. "

   " You are so considerate." "

    Kong Shadi said sarcastically.

    Later Zhou Si Yue asked Ding Xian to move back, Ding Xian said, "What to move, you will keep your distance with me in the future." 
    The more angry Zhou Si wanted to slash it over, gritted his teeth and forbeared, "What's going crazy again." "

    Although she said that to Kong Shadi, at that age of sensitive, suspicious and jealous, she is not sensible enough to control her emotions, so how can she not be jealous, but whenever someone says a few more words to him, she will be afraid, so sincere and fearful. , No one can understand, he threw a sentence: "Ms. Liu said let us keep our distance. "

    Later Zhou Si Yue realized that they had been given a small report and they are now on Liu Jiang's key watch list.

    Ding Xian's grades fell sharply during that period. Without Zhou Si Yue's supervision in mathematics, the scores were terrible. The test only scored 105 points, and when she got the papers, she suddenly cried. When
  Zhou Si Yue came back from playing, she was still crying, leaning on the table and struggling with her shoulders.

    The more Zhou Si Yue did not stop, Throwing the ball into the frame, packing up his schoolbags and turning away, Ding Xian heard a very soft voice in the corridor: "Xia Sihan said to eat together. "
   It was Yang Chunzi's voice.

    "Yeah. "Zhou Si Yue mumbled extremely weakly, and the sound of footsteps drifted away in the corridor.

    The girl who had cried until only sobbing, suddenly lay down on the table and whimpered again in sadness.

    Bastard.

    Bastard.

    Bastard.

    At seven o'clock, Ding Xian returned to Yansan Hutong, and a bright red flower appeared from the darkened corner of the wall at some point. The whole body was covered with green moss, like a spring blooming in a forgotten corner. .

    Ding Xian looked at the flower in a daze, and suddenly remembered a lazy voice behind him, "So late?"

    Ding Xian turned her head suddenly, under the street lamp, the familiar shadow was stretched long, carrying a bag on one shoulder, and copying his hands in his pockets. Inside, people leaned against the old stone city wall at the entrance of the alley, looking at her idlely.

    "Didn't you go to dinner with Yang Chunzi?" She turned her head stubbornly, her eyes returned to the flower, and she swayed gently in the breeze at the alley.

    He lowered his head, scratched his hair lightly with his fingertips, and laughed: "When I think of you crying in the classroom, can I still eat? I'm not a person with such a conscience as you."

    During the words, half a leaf fell, Ding Xian. Withdrawing her gaze, turning around and walking up to him, the street lamp was on top of his head, looking up, he was like a luminous source.

    "Asshole."

    She looked at him and cursed in a low voice.

    "Well, I am."

    He said carelessly.

    "Asshole."

    Ding Xian scolded again.