Chapter 30

Why is there a hint that you might like me when you finally make up your mind to give up?

    Oh, God must be fixing me.

    You are the darling of God, and I am not.

    ——"Little Monster Diary"

    Yang Chunzi simply pulled off Zhou Si Yue's stool and sat down on his seat, and took out Zhou Si Yue's language documents, turning over and recording on the white paper.

    She did not tie her hair, her long black hair was scattered behind her, and the breeze came in.

    A few strands of unobedient people hang down in front of him, scattered on Zhou Si Yue’s desk. The boy’s desk is piled up with miscellaneous and lost books. Occasionally, after a lunch break, he will come back with a sweat, and he will lie on his back when he is tired. Sleep for a while on the table.

    It was strange that she couldn't stand the smell of other people's sweat, but felt that his sweat was not unpleasant, there was no sticky or greasy smell, and the breath was very clear.

    Ding Xian turned around and focused on the bulletin again.

    She has published a three-year newspaper in Yanping, and she is already familiar with the composition, and she knows how to do the most trouble-free and win prizes.

    She painted really well. The propaganda committee member Zhang Chi held the potato chips, looked around the classroom three times, nodded frequently, "Ding Xian, you can do it, this is the most I have ever seen..."

    Zhang Chi couldn't think of a word to describe it. .

    How to put it, although it is very ordinary, but at first glance it is the kind that can be awarded, and the style of painting and writing experience are very sophisticated.

    Finally, Zhang Chi didn't think of any special adjectives, and gave her a thumbs up: "It's amazing." After coming here, Ding Xian hadn't heard such a straightforward compliment for a long time, and couldn't help but blush.

    As soon as she lowered her head, she heard someone coming back patted the ball at the door.

    There are also familiar voices of conversation.

    "Damn, it's going to be a basketball game right away. The boys in Class 8 see me playing once. Did my block look like Kobe?" Song Ziqi said excitedly.

    Then there was a lazy chuckle, "Like a fool."

    "Damn." Song Ziqi pushed Zhou Si Yue, and then said: "The school team will be selected in a few days, are you going?"

    "No."

    Song Ziqi sighed regretfully, feeling it a pity, this height, this technique, this ball control and jumping ability.

    "That's right, is your math competition about to start?"

    "Yeah."

    Song Ziqi patted him on the shoulder like an elder, "Yes , study is important. Where to go on weekends?"

    The voice over there paused. Then he said: "Let's play."

    " I have something to do." The voice just fell.

    Two figures turned into the door of the classroom. The more Zhou Si Yue held the ball, glanced at his position, standing still at the door, Ding Xian thought he would lose his temper, but he didn't.