143

Asia-Pacific qualifiers is broadcast live on the Internet. This circle is considered a niche group. There are not many people playing and not many people pay attention to it. But yesterday at noon, she doesn’t know who opened the live broadcast on Mizuki Tsinghua’s post bar. , Uploaded a few photos of robots killing Quartet at the scene.

    The appearance of Zhou Si Yue operating the robot with goggles was photographed, and he started to go crazy on the post bar.

    The girls suddenly started to pay attention to this guy.

    "I have lived for two years, and I don't know that there is such a person."

    "It's from your department. I heard from your classmates before that there is a handsome boy in your department of Grade 06, who is low-key and has no sense of existence."

    "What's this year? Dong Zhengfei of the Fork Academy didn't go to participate? Didn't he just get a gold medal before?"

    "A bad pre-selection gave you to the climax. Can the guys of the Fork Academy see this kind of bad game? Dong Shen won't go. It's good."

    "The more low-key Zhou Si Yue is, he seems to have been studying robots. Don't Dong Shenzhi need to compare it together?"

    "I have the honor to have seen his design. I am considered a genius. Keep watching, of course. Dong Shen is also not bad. There are not a few people in your department who study robots. Don’t compare Dong Shen when someone shows up.”

    “Aside from anything else, there are three streets that are more handsome than Dong Shen.”

    ...

    People once. With attention, a mess of comments appeared, Xiao Zhang holding his mobile phone suddenly realized that the previous boss's low-key was right. Fortunately, most of them are praised, and the one or two comments that are envious and hateful can also be ignored.

    Looks quite excited, excited.

    When Zhou Si Yue got off the stage, Xiao Zhang held his mobile phone around him and said excitedly: "Hey, boss, boss, I'm talking about you on Post Bar."

    In fact, when he first came, the four people in the dormitory were still talking about being divided into lower generations, so they were usually called a cheerful. At that time, Zhou Si Yue was less talkative, and he was gloomy. Inexplicably, he felt like a big brother, and he was a big brother. The only student who was recommended, the boss yelled for so many years.

    Sometimes Zhou Si Yue himself is inexplicable.

    Regardless of what Xiao Zhang said, he opened his mouth and asked, " Where is Ding Xian?"

    Classmate Xiao Zhang was taken aback, immersed in the post bar, and suddenly did not realize that this was his girlfriend's name, ah, for a long time.

    Zhou Si Yue shouted: "My girlfriend!"

    Classmate Xiao Zhang woke up in an instant, looked back in private, and found it strange, "Yes, she was still here just now?"

   After thinking for a while, he leaned forward and said, "Not all. She went to the bathroom. I’ll tell you, everyone is on the post bar—"

    Zhou Si Yue wrinkled his eyebrows and pushed him away. He was not interested in the topic he was talking about. He took out his mobile phone and walked out while calling Ding Xian telephone.

    When he ran into a girl head-on, the more polite Zhou Si Yue held him, he held the phone in one hand and apologized in a low voice, "I'm sorry." The voice became clearer and a little impatient.

    The girl shyly said, "It's okay."

    When she looked up, he had already walked to the door, and turned her head back in despair. The girlfriend beside her put her on her shoulders and couldn't help saying: "This man is so handsome."

    … …

    Zhou Si Yue walked to the door and looked down at his mobile phone. About the person on the opposite side was annoyed by his phone call and sent a text message in.

    "I together with Shadie , Do not worry."

    This message looked whitewash, beneath the rough probably only he knew, reluctantly rubbed his hair back: "? Well, see you tonight," there will soon return , "See you tonight."

    On the night of the competition, there was a gathering of high school classmates. It happened that most of the students came back from school during the winter vacation, and half of them came.

    Zhou Si Yue passed by with Liu Xiaofeng.

    The two had just finished the match, and Liu Xiaofeng felt that although he lost the game today, he felt that it was worthwhile. This is the tolerance among men. Although the defeat was glorious, the two also chatted about various algorithms and composition on the way.

    Liu Xiaofeng likes to delve into it, and Zhou Si Yue more patiently explained and talked all the way to the hotel.

    As soon as the two of them entered the door, everyone was there. The girls who were sitting quietly suddenly became agitated. Kong Shadi glanced at Ding Xian. Tonight she was also a mess, let alone care about her, just told her to watch. Don't let people take advantage of it.

    Ding Xian knew who she was talking about.

    Isn't that Yang Chunzi next to her?

    But Ding Xian felt that if they could really call, they would have come long ago, so why wait for today.

    Kong Shadi said, "Some people like to come in." The
  squad leader was quite ready to come, holding a cup and shouting, yelling that they would punish themselves for a cup first.

    Zhou Si Yue swept around, Ding Xian sat in the pile of girls and looked at him calmly.

    The monitor suddenly looked at the two men and said, "I heard that you two just finished the match. That's
  okay, Liu Xiaofeng , you can play with us in this year. Anyway, you two will go first." 

   Liu Xiaofeng scratched honestly. Smiling with his head, Zhou Si Yue smiled faintly and raised his glass, and drank a glass refreshingly. <... -->>