Chapter 16

"Can you do it? You!?"

    "I'm afraid of you, do it!"

    However, after the two of them had just finished discussing, Deng Wanwan behind them said with a sullen face: "I won't change."

   The three words are sonorous and powerful. .

    Kong Shadi was anxious when she heard it, rolling up her sleeves and rushing to reason with others, and was pulled by Song Ziqi: "Auntie, don't get excited... I think you are a bit shrewd recently?"

    Kong Shadi blushed and turned white, irrational. She, directly Dengwan Wan said: "had you had clamored to ask more questions Adams week, Ding Xian can be pushed in front of you go to bed yet?"

    Dengwan Wan a pouting:. "anyway, I do not change"

    "the line "The young master Zhou, who had been watching for a long time, finally spoke idly : "Let's go to class first." The class bell rang, and the teacher stepped in the door methodically with the lesson plan under his arm.

    The students finally refocused their attention on the textbook.

    Ding Xian let out a long sigh of relief. She thanked Shadi for her help and did not make herself too embarrassed in front of Zhou Si Yue. She also thanked Yansan Middle School for allowing her to follow this blood-filled young man in the panic. The girls met.

    At weekend.

    Ding Xian stretched out after reviewing her homework for a week and looked at the crooked-neck tree in the window, thinking about when it would be cut for you. She was too blind to see her. Now she has double shadows when she looks at the blackboard.

    Just thinking about it, Ye Wanxian shouted in the living room: "Ding Xian!"

    She slowly stood up and walked out.

    Ye Wanxian bent over to wipe the table, and said without raising her head: "You go to the hobby class to pick up your brother, I have no time to cook."

    "Oh."

    She slowly walked to the door to change shoes, muttering in her heart. : Then there was just time to discuss gossip with others at the door.

    The western family is short and can't escape this zhangmi hutong.

    As soon as Ye Wanxian saw her in such an unhurried manner, she became angry: "Hurry up! If you can't find it, go to the nearby game hall to find it. Sometimes he will go to play games when he is in a hurry." 
"He again  Going to play games?" Ye Wanxian said, "I 'll be fine after playing for a while."

    Ding Xian sneered.

    Sure enough, Ding Juncong was really in a nearby game hall, driving a go-kart with a few of his friends, and Ding Xian walked over and picked up his ears, "Ding Juncong, go home!"

    Ding Juncong withdrew his head to the side, no Patience threw her hand away: "Wait!"

    Ding Xian asked with a good temper: "How long?"

    "Ten minutes."

    "Okay."

    Ding Xian walked to the door and waited for him to come out after a very good discussion.

    However, ten minutes passed.

    Ding Xian stood at the door and looked inside. The child didn't mean to come out at all. She shouted again: "Ding Juncong!"

    "Ten minutes."

    Ten minutes passed...

    "Ding Juncong!!"

    "Give it again!" I'll take ten minutes, or I'll go home and tell my mother you hit me. "

    Hey, little bastard.

    Ding Xian rushed forward and directly dragged out Ding Juncong's ears. The child pulled the steering wheel of the kart, and refused to get out of the car   .

    Ding Xian was anxious, and slapped him on his forehead: "You can be honest, I am your sister."

    "Puff--" He let out a few chuckles behind him.

    Ding Xian was stunned. Looking back, there were a group of people standing in Wuyangyang. Song Ziqi and Kong Shadi were standing on the side, followed by Zhou Si Yue, Deng Wanwan, Jiang Shen, and Song Yijin.

    Seeing someone coming, Ding Juncong broke free from Ding Xian's hand quickly, and ran back to play go-karting racing against time.

    The tallest young man here, with his hands in his pockets, his eyes passed over a few people, and fell on her lightly.

    At this moment, Ding Xian had an idea in her heart.

    The place where Deng Wanwan stood should originally belonged to her.

    Song Ziqi and Jiang Chen laughed and teased a few words. Seeing that she didn't answer the question, they both closed their mouths angrily. Seeing Zhou Si Yue the more standing still, Song Ziqi, as if comprehending something, pulled Jiang Chen and said: "Go Walk, let's shoot, I don't believe it, it won't break Si Yue's record."

    Jiang Chen and Song Yijin were dragged away by Song Ziqi abruptly.

    Kong Shadi jumped to Ding Xian's side in two steps, "I wanted to call you last night, but I found out that I didn't have your phone number. When you went back on Monday, you helped me write it in the address book."

    Ding Xian didn't have a mobile phone. Ye Wanxian was reluctant to buy it for her.

    But she didn't want to tell Deng Wanwan and Zhou Si Yue that she didn't have a phone, and nodded indiscriminately.

    Kong Shadi left happily.

    Ding Xian ignored Zhou Si Yue and turned to look for Ding Juncong. There was no figure in the kart, and she didn't see the shadow of the little demon after turning around her eyes. She bulged with anger.

    Swearing at the dead child in her mouth, she searched aimlessly.

    Suddenly, the hair was rubbed vigorously.

    Said it is rubbing, it is more like rubbing, rubbing flour.

    who?

    Ding Xian raised her head, passing a tall figure beside her, striding over her without stopping, and the t-shirt hem swept across the back of her hand gently, her hand was inserted in her back pocket, but she still caught her ear. Bian said very quickly.

    "Move back on Monday." The young man was thin and slender.

    Ah?