Chapter 102

He pulled the quilt and covered her lips before turning over and getting out of the bed.

    A few seconds later.

    There was a splash of water from the bathroom.

    This is the second bath he took tonight.

    ...

    The  next morning, Ding Xian just woke up. The first session was Professor Wang's class. She looked at her mobile phone and hurriedly jumped off the bed.

    Zhou Si Yue came in with his breakfast and closed the door. He saw Ding Xian screaming and tying her hair while rushing into the bathroom, put breakfast on the table, walked to the bathroom door and handed in the toothbrush he just bought, leaning against the door. Asked: "Whose class?"

    "Thank you."

    Ding Xian tied her hair, took it, and said while applying toothpaste, "Wang Chunhua."

    Wang Chunhua is notoriously unkind. She is late and will deduct her final grades. She has been late for three times in total. She took this class straight away, and when she was absent from class, he didn’t give a point. Ding Xian was so anxious that her hands were shaking, Zhou Si Yue calmly leaned on the door and watched her brush her teeth.

    "Breakfast is on the table. Don't forget to take it when you leave. Your cell phone is out of power. I helped you charge it with a universal charger last night."

   The arrangement was well organized and everything was fine.

    Ding Xian held her toothbrush for a moment, half of her saliva was in her mouth, and she looked at Zhou Si Yue suspiciously. Why didn't she know if her mobile phone was out of power?

    Zhou Si Yue raised his eyebrows and looked down at the watch on his hand to remind her: "It's half past seven."

    She grumbled and vomited the water. "Are you not going to class?"

    "In the afternoon."

    "Stop class?" Ding Xian  poked her head out.

    "Professor Ye's class, I don't need to go."

    "Professor Ye removed you?"

    Zhou Si Yue glanced at her more and more, pulled a chair, went to turn on the computer, stabs his legs wide, took a cigarette, held it in his mouth, lit it, and put his hand on the edge of the table, slowly swallowing the clouds. He said lightly: "I'm finished."

    "..."

    Later, Ding Xian learned that Zhou Si Yue had already finished the "Introduction to Human Intelligence" this semester in Professor Ye's laboratory.

    It seems that he has a project with Professor Ye.

    On the way back, Ding Xian flipped through her cell phone and found that a dozen missed messages and a dozen short messages were sent by a few people in the dormitory.

    Flipping through.

    Huh—

    she stopped slowly, staring at a new number that popped up in the phone address book for a long time.

    Only one word of the week has been remarked.

    After the rain was clear, the air was full of the smell of earth, the green leaves were green, and the rain and dew hung on the green leaves. Ding Xian seemed to be in the air, smelling a hint of sweetness.

    Ten minutes before class, Ding Xian arrived in the classroom. Xu Shasha and a group of people happened to rush in. They looked around, locked in their target, and sat down beside her.

    "Say, where did you go last night?!"

    "Carry it honestly, be lenient in confession, and be strict in resistance!"

    "Why is the phone turned off?!" 

   Except for Ban Jiayu, Xu Shasha and Lou Feng will never let them go without explaining. After her posture, Ding Xian glanced at Ban Jiayu as if asking for help. The latter ignored her,  and her old lady couldn’t help her mood. She pulled her hand off, and then said, "It's raining heavily, without an umbrella. I stayed at a friend's house for one night."

    Lou Feng: "Friend? A man or a woman?"

    Ding Xian thought for a while and said, "Women."

    Lou Feng and Xu Shasha screamed together: "We will believe it?" They attracted a few attentions.

    Ding Xian lowered her head, "Is it my former classmate, man, satisfied?"

    Lou Feng and Xu Shasha groaned at the same time, "This is pretty much the same."

    After a while, Xu Shasha suddenly approached and asked her in a low voice, "Does it hurt? ? "

    Ding Xian stunned for a long while, did not understand, and proximity to Lou Feng, pouting, said:" the first time certainly hurt. "

    Ding Xian finally come to understand, anxious hand Linzhu one ear, red in the face and said:" you both! "

    Ban Jiayu acted like an older sister and stopped: "It's alright, don't make trouble, class is over."

    ... The bell rang for the end of class, and Wang Chunhua left a practice session after class.

    "Go back on National Day and hand in the code for a small game by yourself. Any game will do. It depends on your own play. There is also next year's acm competition. Students who are interested can participate in a few online competitions first."

    Bedroom Four People looked at each other and sighed.

    At the end of the last day of class, Ding Xian received a call from Ye Wanxian, telling her that her family had taken Ding Juncong to travel, and if she came back to the refrigerator, she would store some food for her.

    She did not intend to go back.

    Ban Jiayu flew back to Shanghai overnight, and Xu Shasha made an appointment with a friend to travel to Sichuan.

    Lou Feng stayed in the dormitory to review, and learned that Ding Xian would not leave, so he hugged her affectionately, "We are both babys that nobody wants, follow you Feng Sister and never treat you badly."

    The mobile phone in the bag whispered. Woo shook twice.

    Ding Xian fished it out and took a look.

    It was from Yuan Fang, "Sister Xiaoding, I’m Senior Brother Yuan, Brother Zhou and I are going to Nanjing on National Day, do you want to come together?"