144

A cup.

    The squad leader praised: "Clean."

    Then he urged Liu Xiaofeng, "My elders, it's awkward to squeeze."

    Liu Xiaofeng blushed like a newlywed, blushing and drinking half a glass of wine, the squad leader has sharp eyes, "Hey. , Don’t leave it, drink it all—this is the fruit of the working people.”

    Someone laughed and teased, “The squad leader can really play officialdom now.”

    Zhou Si Yue casually pulled a chair and sat down. What is the high school sitting here? Virtue also knows that he doesn't talk much and can't bear the boys around him talking to him. He has also returned to his previous appearance, leaning back in a chair lazily, answering every question, and very easy-going.

    After all, it is no longer the gang of hairy boys in high school, and the scale of what they said is bigger.

    The less Zhou Si Yue spoke to each other, the more he smiled cooperatively.

    When a group of people was eating, drinking, and talking, Song Ziqi came.

    The squad leader joked: "Come, come, the plane is here."

    However, they didn't know that Song Ziqi was grounded. This is a taboo topic, and finally eased from the mood of the grounding. This is another poke. After the pain, he pulled a chair and sat down beside Zhou Si Yue without saying a word.

    The squad leader said: "You fine yourself for three cups first."

    Song Ziqi is very straightforward . Picking up the wine glass is three cups.   

    Squad leader: "It's refreshing! Come, I will toast you three more cups."

Song Ziqi was very straightforward, and asked for three more cups when he raised his head.

    "Enough!" Kong Shadi, who was silent for a long time, suddenly "banged" the table.

    Song Ziqi's hand holding the cup stiffened, and everyone turned their heads to look over.

    Shadi head down, silent for a few seconds, took a breath, looked up, the eyes of the Song Ziqi, no mood to Qulao glass, "Come on, is not it want to drink, I drink to accompany you!"

    Old friends reunion, unspeakable emotions .

    Everyone is silent.

    The classmates have heard more or less about this pair of things. As for the follow-up, they may not have heard everything, but they all know a little bit. They heard that Song Ziqi broke up with Kong Shadi in order to test the pilot.

    Just looking at the current situation, it seems that the lotus roots are still connected-some boys tried to tease the atmosphere, "Our queen has a lot of alcohol, come, let me have a drink with you."

    Kong Shadi ignored him: "I I want to drink with Song Ziqi."

   The boy grinned stiffly , gritted his teeth, and said inwardly," anyhow I liked you back then, you don't give me such a face, so stubborn, it's time for Song Ziqi to ignore you."

    Song Ziqi held the cup with one hand on his knees, lowered his head, and said nothing.

    Seeing that the atmosphere became more and more noisy, the squad leader was afraid to speak.

    No one speaks or moves the chopsticks. The shed full of guests is the most embarrassing table.

    "Shadi, let me drink with you."

    Yang Chunzi said suddenly.

    Kong Shadi sneered: "Can you represent Song Ziqi?"

    The  little girl stubbornly struck her neck. Everyone knows Kong Shadi's temper. If Song Ziqi doesn't drink with her, this posture will not let him go tonight.

    The more Zhou Si Yue leaned on the chair, put one hand on the table, touched his cup, glanced at Song Ziqi, and finally said, "Don't embarrass him, let me drink with you?"

    Kong Shadi glanced at Ding Xian. , Smiled and asked: "Did you say I drink it?"

    Ding Xian glanced at Zhou Si Yue, and pulled her skirt with her hands.

    Kong Shadi's eyes turned red suddenly, "Do you even want to persuade me?"

    Ding Xian could not bear anymore, and slowly let go of her hand, don't start.

    Others didn't know what happened, but Ding Xian knew.

    In order to hide from her, Song Ziqi did not answer the phone and hid her □□, only one text message was returned, so that Kong Shadi would never look for him, and even lied to her that he already had a girlfriend.

    Is there any she can't feel it?

    Is his state like a state of passion?

    Kong Shadi didn't understand very much, wouldn't he be banned from flying for five years? What's so great? Why avoid her like hiding the plague god.

    Persuaded!

    It's all fucking fucking! !

    Kong Shadi drank high, and her hands were shaking when she poured the wine. She raised her glass, smiled and said to everyone present: "Come on, I will toast everyone first."

    She used to be quite deterrent when she was a child. It's the little princess who is spoiled.

    Everyone raised their glasses obediently, except Song Ziqi, Zhou Si Yue and Ding Xian.

    Kong Shadi looked around, her eyes dimmed, first fell on Zhou Si Yue, slightly squinted, revealing a dangerous light.

    She raised her head and drank all the wine in the glass.

    Come on, let the storm come harder, whoever dares to stop her tonight is the fucking grandson!