Chapter 1

"The love of the young man, like the wind, invisible, but felt; like the name engraved on the table , I am afraid that you will see it, and I am also afraid that you will not see it."

-------------------------------------------------------------

    ——Excerpted from the wedge of "Little Monster Diary"

    September 2007, the red sun was scorching, and the freshmen of Tsinghua University were enrolled.

    The whole city is like an airtight enamel jar, and the heat wave is hard to resist. Outside the Tsinghua Gate, you can see densely packed camphor trees along the way. The leaves are dense and the trees stand upright, like a row of guards guarding against the dead, all burly and mighty.

    Ding Xian carried the suitcase and stood downstairs in the man's bedroom for half an hour. She is not tall, with a high ponytail, thin eyebrows and a small mouth, and a pair of clear pupils full of aura. Who said that, except for those eyes, her facial features are all plain, not outstanding, but also pleasing to the eye.

    After an hour, she had no intention of leaving.

    Cao Wenjun from the Department of Computer Science in his sophomore year went downstairs to buy water and saw this scene.

    "Today’s spectacle, the man’s bedroom was surprised to see the husband’s stone."

    A group of technical houses in the group ignored the game, code programs, and experimental data. This photo did not stir up waves in the group, who Did not reply, still busy in their respective hands.

    Cao Wenjun just thought of sharing a fun thing, and didn't take it to heart. After the filming, he kicked the phone back in his pocket and went to the canteen to buy water.

    When he bought the water and stood in the small shop to drink, the phone got up frantically and took a look at it unhurriedly.

    "Puff--"

    The water in his mouth spurted two meters away in such a straightforward manner.

    Someone in the group replied, not someone else, but the boss Zhou Siyue.

    Probably it was Zhou Siyue, who just lost a college league game in front of him, and he was in a bad mood.

    "Where is she?"

    Cao Wenjun hurriedly screwed on the bottle cap, put the water in his arm, and quickly replied: "Then what, it's downstairs in our dormitory, boss, you...are you going to see it?"

    "Yeah."

    What kind of woman can make Zhou Si get out of the laboratory after a summer vacation?

    Then the group instantly made up an idol drama about chasing husbands for thousands of miles. By the way, he also told  Cao Wenjun: " Old Cao, please ask my sister-in-law to come in and sit down."

    "Old Cao, help me collect my underwear and help the boss by the way. Hang it out, thank you."

    "Old Cao, go and take a look at the face of my sister-in-law."

    Cao Wenjun really caught it.

    When Ding Xian was unprepared, he rushed over and pressed the shutter against her face, and then ran away at the speed of the 100-meter race. The little girl was confused. When she reacted, Cao Wenjun held his mobile phone. He fled the scene quickly, waved to Ding Xian, turned his head back three steps and went upstairs, before breathing well, he handed out the trophies one by one to the other two roommates.

    In that era when there was no beauty, Ding Xian's photo was so ugly, her eyes looked like dead fish in horror, and even the cute little tiger teeth in the ordinary day looked not so cute, but her skin was good.

    The roommates who finished reading said that the boss's eyes were really hard to express, and they all expressed their pity and affection, but it was a pity that they had such a handsome face.

    Later, according to classmate Xiao Zhang, a roommate in the same group, he and his boss were installing the robots that were going to participate in the college league soon in the laboratory. After hearing the news in the group, the boss directly pinched his leg...-
pinched off .

    Classmate Xiao Zhang was mad about this, trembling with anger, and even speaking unfavorably. He cursed the young master Zhou up and down all the time, and finally remembered asking the woman. who is it?

    Cao Wenjun immediately handed over the information he had just inquired:

    "High school classmates, I heard that she was admitted to Tsinghua University after a year for the boss, and also reported to the computer."

    Xiao Zhang was stunned, his hands were not shaking, his face Damn it in capitals.

    Someone exclaimed, "This woman is awesome!"

    However, thanks to these roommates, Ding Xian, the first-year freshman in Grade 0, had already become popular in Tsinghua before school started, and she instantly became a positive aspect of premature love. The textbook has been passed down to this day.

    To test Tsinghua University for love, it is great to think about it.

    "But..." Cao Wenjun paused, frowning: "The boss seems to have rejected her..."

    Everyone: what! No loss is Zhou Siyue, what is a woman, the program is king.

    Sure enough, not everything in this world can be successful with hard work.

    *This box.

    Ding Xian, who was rejected, was a little dumbfounded, bulging, sitting cross-legged on the bed in the dormitory and thinking, tapping her cheek regularly with the tips of her index fingers, the fan on top of her head hooted, the hot wind kept blowing, even the surrounding air Are all competing with her.

    Does Zhou Siyue like her or not?

    Suddenly remembered that there was a Chinese class in the third year of high school.

    The teacher put his hands on the podium, scanned the students underneath, and pushed his glasses with his index finger, and asked: In your eyes, what is growing up?

    Someone responded very quickly and rushed to answer:  "I got up in the morning and got wet pants, and then smiled knowingly, oh, not bedwetting."

The answer was the most naughty boy in the class, who loves to pick up the teacher's words in class, especially the female teacher. Immediately afterwards, there was a roar of laughter from the originally silent classroom, and even the people beside Ding Xian couldn't help but hook their mouths.

    The female teacher was young and thin-skinned.

    Ding Xian, a representative of the Chinese class, leaned on the desk and looked at the profile of Fen bijishu next to him.

    Zhou Siyue is lowering his head to write math papers, and he is quickly calculating with pen and paper. The fingers holding the pen are slender, the joints are clearly distinct, the blue blood vessels can be vaguely seen, the lowered eyebrows are as cold as usual, and the slightly raised corners of the mouth are obviously heard. Just now.

    "Zhou Siyue."

    "Huh?" The young man answered absently, without stopping, without raising his eyelids. There were a lot of formulas in the pen, and rows of numbers jumped from the tip of his pen like a line. After coming out, Ding Xian looked at the blank paper full of drafts, and looked at the answers that were hardly hesitating. His eyes were full of sighs, and he comforted himself: Don't get excited, he is the national mental arithmetic champion.

    "So, you...were the bedwetting that day?" Ding Xian put her chin on the table, curiously ask him: "Come On!"