Chapter 10

Quandang didn't hear anything. He buried his face tightly, but listened to the person next to him. He said something indifferently, with a rather helpless tone, "I'm sorry, just laughed."

    Who allowed you to laugh?

    With my permission, you just laughed, do you know what it means to laugh?

    The students laughed again.

    Fortunately, the class bell rang, and finally there was complete silence.

    In the corridor, the math teacher came in from the door stepping on high heels and threw the textbook to the podium with a soft voice: "Come on, students turn the textbook to the third section."

    Zhou Si Yue more glanced at Ding Xian, who was still lying on her stomach. Envy, her face is red to the root of her neck, how come she blush so easily.

    "Okay, no one is watching you anymore, class is now." As he said, he opened his delicious world.

    Ding Xian quietly raised her forehead, revealing a pair of clear and clean eyes, and looked around, and then saw the young master looking at her with a smile.

    She glanced at him, sat up, and pulled out the math book from the desk. It was only a few days after school started, and the notes were full of notes and a lot of colorful papers were pasted.

    On the podium, the female teacher wrote quickly and fluently on the blackboard, the writing was as beautiful as a person.

    "Today I will talk about intersection and union."

    Ding Xian picked up the pen and shook her mouth. It was a reminder that Zhou Shi Yue shook his head and hooked his mouth.

    After a class, Ding Xian wrote a book full of them, densely packed.

    She was accidentally seen by the girl at the front desk, and she turned her head in surprise to talk to her, "Ding Xian, you write too fast, can you remember so many things in this lesson?"

    That's right!

    Not all good students should be surprised when they see the notes that she can write down the teacher's words so completely.

    The girl at the front table was named Kong Shadi, with an entrance score of 680 and a ranking of 40. The two young girls in the danger zone hit it off as soon as they hit it, and it was confirmed in three or two. They are currently Yan San’s best friends.

    "Go to the bathroom together!" Kong Shadi sent out a friendly invitation.

    "Okay!" Ding Xian said sweetly.

    So the two went to the bathroom intimately holding hands.

    Of course, Young Master Zhou, who witnessed the whole process, couldn’t understand the girl’s need to spend only three minutes from the sentence "You wrote your notes so fast" to "Go to the bathroom together". Where does this kind of intimacy come from? of.

    But he didn't want to understand either.

    Song Ziqi, Kong Shadi’s deskmate, didn’t understand, and turned around questioningly, “Is the brain circuit between women particularly simple?”

    The longer Zhou Si Yue straightened his legs, leaning on the back of the chair, the front legs of the stool swayed. , Lowered his head to flip through the book in his hand, and said without raising his head: "Others dare not say." When he raised his head, his chin nodded in Ding Xian's position: "There must be no brain circuit for these two defects, and one tendon leads to the end."

    Song Ziqi was surprised. Looking at him, "You know so well, you wouldn't like her, would you?"

    Zhou Si Yue casually picked up a book on the table and threw it over, his tone teasing and funny: "Like her? I might as well like you."

    Song Ziqi tilted his head. Dodging, the book fell on the ground: "Okay, okay."

    The longer Zhou Si Yue passed under the table, he kicked his stool, "Go away ."

   Song Ziqi consciously picked up the book and put it away for him: "Just Jiang Chen said to play ball after school."

    "Yeah."

    Song Ziqi lay on his table and asked: "You two haven't retired yet?"

    "No." Zhou Si Yue said softly .

    "Then you can't retreat?"

    "Retreat." Extra firm, the book turned another page, as if it was a simple question like eating or not.

    "That's right, she is not the type you like at first glance. Seriously, I think this girl is not as annoying as she saw at home that day. It's mainly her mother. She is actually quite cute. Look at her just now." So he learned again. With the appearance of Ding Xian just now, he squeezed his throat and shouted: "I am three-eight, how cute and heartless."

    But this time it was really harmless.

    As soon as the voice fell, he saw Ding Xian and Kong Shadi standing arm in arm at the door. The little girl was laughing a second, but she collapsed when she saw him the next second.

    Song Ziqi turned around awkwardly.

    Ding Xian let go of Kong Shadi's hand, and calmly pulled aside the chair and sat back.

    Then she moved all the books and stationery on Zhou Si Yue's side to the other side, and moved her table to the side, leaving a gap in the middle, which seemed to be drawing a line from him.

    She moved the stool to the side again to make sure that she didn't touch anything about Zhou Si Yue, and then she was relieved and satisfied to discuss the notes intimately and intimately with Kong Shadi.

    Sri Lanka more weeks to understand that this is the gas spread to his body, and raised an eyebrow and smiled at, suddenly: . "Song Ziqi"   in front of the girl, who turned his head, "? Ah"

    Zhou master withdraw foot stool "bang -" in Lay the floor flat, close the book in his hand and throw it into the table. He smiled and said without a smile: "Come on, coax me to the same table, coax you happy to let you three balls tonight."

    Is talking to Kongsha Ding Xian, who discussed the notes, was taken aback for a moment.

    She probably had a bad head, but for a moment, she heard it—

    come, coax my girlfriend.

    This person is poisonous.