168

Okay, let him down.

    The first second he was training him fiercely, and the next second he carefully clipped his small leaf bookmark into the book.

    It has been preserved to this day.

    Later, when he got older, the little leaf fell out occasionally when he flipped through a book in the study. Zhou Si Yue stooped to pick it up and asked with a smile, "Are you still keeping it?" 

  Zhou Zongtang treated him mostly with scorn, because he thought boys couldn't. Used to the face of being tolerant to everyone on weekdays, only being strict with his son, but fortunately, the more rebellious Zhou Si Yue is, the more he is used to his father's strictness.

    Zhou Zongtang revealed lightly: "Let it go."

    Actually, he saw that the book was turned over the other day. Zhou Si Yue croaked and put it back, but he was a little bit naughty at that time and deliberately said: " Then I just clipped it casually. You don't read this book anyway."

    Zhou Zongtang hummed.

    Zhou Si Yue deliberately clipped a few pages back. After he left, after the study was quiet for a few seconds, Zhou Zongtang immediately pulled out the book and flipped it back to the page he had read before.

    When he was a child, Zhou Si Yue was particularly envious of Song Ziqi, just because Song Ziqi's father was so good at talking, and to Song Ziqi, my good son was long and my good son was short.

    It is said that sons are like mothers and daughters follow fathers.

    It is also because of this that Zhou Zongtang was afraid that Zhou Si Yue’s character would follow Li Jinhui, so he was very strict with him, but fortunately, Zhou Si Yue’s character followed him. Will explain.

    Suddenly, the wind rose.

    The leaves on the windowsill fell with the wind, and after tracing a round arc in the air, there was no trace.

    There is still a lot of time to say.

    It's finally about to split the thorns to see the light, as long as you support it again, you will win.

    Right.

    Zhou Zongtang said from an early age that winning or losing is not important, and one cannot be too utilitarian.

    The more Zhou Si Yue saw enough, he was taken aback, lowered his head, his eyes were moist.

    ...

    Sun Yuanxiang didn't receive Zhou S Yue's anger at the police station door, and he didn't let Yang Xing get off work. Yang Xing threatened to hand her up. Sun Yuanxiang was not afraid of it anymore and provocatively said, come, come, come.

    Yang Xing clenched his teeth with his arms akimbo, Zhou Zheng's facial features were all twisted into a ball, and they couldn't cure you.

    That face is not handsome, but it is still upright, and Sun Yuanxiang looked inexplicably annoying.

    The two are froze.

    Zhou Si Yue came out from the inside and stopped a passing taxi at the door. Before Sun Yuanxiang could react, the people had already gone up. Yang Xing gloated at her, "Go."

    Sun Yuan smelled like an explosion. Wearing high heels, he chased the taxi for a few steps, shouting: "Zhou  Si Yue !!" The taxi left without looking back.

    Sun Yuanxiang hurriedly got into the car and chased after him. Before starting the car, he lowered the window and pointed a middle finger to Yang Xing. Several subordinates in the bureau were all suffocating with laughter.

    Yang Xing: "Laughing fart!!"

    Sun Yuanxiang lost track of her, patted the steering wheel, swearing, and then took out her mobile phone to call Ding Xian.

    Ding Xian was waiting in the hotel and fell asleep. When she received a call from Sun Yuanxiang, she rolled off the bed without changing her shoes. She wore a pair of hotel slippers and ran out with the phone.

    The basement door closed tightly.

    But Ding Xian knew that he must be inside.

    She hadn't seen each other for two months. She was very nervous, and her hand was a little trembling when she inserted the key.

    The light was not turned on, and a damp atmosphere came to the basement that hadn't been inhabited for a long time.

    Ding Xian closed the door and whispered: "Zhou Si Yue."

    After a long time, "Yeah."

    A very light sentence, almost inaudible, but Ding Xian heard it anyway. Perhaps, before she heard it, she first saw the arched back figure lying on the sofa.

    He was thinner than before. He arched his back and buried his head. When she looked over, only his shoulders could be seen, and the black T-shirt was thinly lined.

    The skin on the neck seemed whiter than before.

    Ding Xian thought he was used to staying in that place, and suddenly he couldn't adapt to the light outside, so he had to find him in the dark.

    She doesn't know what kind of mess was piled up by Lu Huaizheng. She kicked her feet after two steps, and her toes wearing hotel slippers directly hit Wuqing. She squatted down with painful teeth.

    He seemed to hear it over there, and asked her what's wrong?

    Ding Xian: "I hit it."

    Zhou Si Yue got up and walked over, bent down and hugged her to the bed, turned on a small lamp beside the bed, the light was very weak, and turned around skillfully and pulled out a medicine cabinet from the cabinet beside him. Draw a bottle of iodophor out.

    Then, squatted down by the bed, took a cotton swab, "foot."

    Ding Xian stretched her foot over.

    The more Zhou Si Yue put her feet on his lap, lowered his head and wiped it with a cotton swab. The yellow light hit him, revealing a lack of negligence. Ding Xian felt that he should be in a bad mood. She hasn't seen him for so long. A kiss, he was calm throughout the whole process, after helping her deal with the bruises, he put the medicine box back, and after telling her not to run around, he sat on the sofa again.

    No eyes, no kisses, no stroking.

    Ding Xian felt that he was deliberately avoiding her.

    Ding Xian looked down at her tight-fitting little dress and sighed sadly, completely blind.

    But the person on the sofa remained motionless.

    In fact, at that time, Ding Xian was still a little angry, and wanted to reprimand him. Such a mess broke you again! ? Is it a man? ?

    As a result, the phone received a text message from Sun Yuanxiang.

    "Damn, the dead police/chat Yang Xing actually told Zhou Si Yue about his father. I said why he was so abnormal! The original plan failed, and the rest is up to you on the spot."

    This seems to be heading. A basin of cold water poured out all the flames of Ranran in her heart, leaving only cold. She suddenly understood why he didn't dare to look at her.

    She called him: "Zhou Si Yue."

    "Huh?"

    "Come here, I want to hug you."