Chapter 13

We have all had a disease, the scientific name-Mary Su syndrome.

    A girl with this disease suffers from mild phantasy, thinking that she is the protagonist of life, with her own protagonist's aura. In severe cases, she also has complications such as glass heart and hypocrisy.

    Girlish feelings are always poetry.

    You protect me, I love you for life.

    But the emotions of youth are always extremely contradictory. I loved you yesterday. If you say a word to another girl today, you will not love you tomorrow; or if you didn’t love you yesterday, you gave me half a candy from your pocket today. , I decided to love you from tomorrow.

    Simple and pure.

    Ding Xian was also a contradiction at the time. On the one hand, she didn't think she liked Zhou Si Yue. On the other hand, when he talked with other girls, she was really sad.

    She thinks that the type she likes should be the gentle and gentleman like Xu Ke, not the arrogant peacock Zhou Si Yue.

    But what is she sour?

    Oh, it must be her Marie Su disease.

    Ding Xian didn't look at them when she finished speaking. She bowed her head and cleared the books on the table to make room for the girl. In the quiet lunch break classroom, the sun cast a shadow, and the rustling was the sound of her packing things.

    Light and shadow intertwined.

    "What's your illness?"

    Zhou Si Yue's voice is neither light nor heavy, but in the quiet classroom here, his voice is particularly deserted.

    Ding Xian's hand to pack things up, the pencil case was half pulled, and the whole person froze in place. The surrounding students swept their heads, dozens of sights fell on her.

    She explained in a low voice, "I will make room for you two during lunch break so that it is easier for you to teach."

    Zhou Si Yue leaned back in the chair and looked at her sarcastically, and snorted: "Look at you being considerate."

    Ding Xian turned a deaf ear, simply ignored him, continued to bow her head to clean up, and smiled at the girl, "I'll be well soon."

    The girl ignorantly understood: "Oh, do you really want to change it?"

    Ding Xian: "Change it."

    Zhou Si Yue lowered his head and wrote the question without raising his head. The shaggy hair glowed under the sun, like a gentle hound. .

    "Don't come back if you change it,"  he said.

    Ding Xian originally only planned to change her lunch break. She just wanted to change to a quiet place to sleep for a while. It wasn't because she was so troubled by him that she was walking on the spot with two books, or she didn't.

    The more Zhou Si Yue said these words, he never looked up again, and even the back of his head seemed particularly indifferent.

    Ding Xian gritted her teeth angrily and left a sentence: "I'll come to move the table later!"

    After finishing speaking, she raised her ponytail and walked proudly to her new location.

    "Hey--"

    Zhou Si Yue's paper was broken by the pen.

    Outside the window, he heard the occasion and whispered twice.

    Ding Xian moved to the fourth row directly in front. The new table mate is still a boy named He Xingwen. He is the number one pick in this year’s senior high school entrance examination. He looks very ordinary, has a small head cut, and has dark skin. He always wears a suit and is washed white and white. The wrinkled long dress and trousers, sitting in a very correct posture, like a primary school student, do not go anywhere after class, just write questions on the seat.

    This is the "normal" table mate, not Zhou Si Yue's non-human being.

    The only difference between He Xingwen is that he is a little boy with a white head, just looking at the back of his head, he looks like a little old man.

    But also better than that arrogant peacock.

    In the afternoon, Kong Shadi came over to talk to her, half-legged on her desk, and persuaded her: "Really not going back?" The classmates were talking noisily during the class, but she could still hear him half-joking and teasing others. The voice poked her ears straight through the sea of ​​people.

    Ding Xian slumped her head on the desk, scribbling on the draft unconsciously, with a stubborn expression: "Don't go back."

    Kongsha Di pulled a long tone, "Oh—", then reached out and took her draft paper, and exclaimed in a low voice: "Then why do you write his name?"

    Ding Xian was awakened suddenly, and the whole person bounced from the position and turned towards Kong Shadi rushed over, grabbed the draft book in her hand, and took a look.

    There is no name, just a bunch of ghost symbols.

    Kong Shadi succeeded with a smirk: "You have a ghost in your heart."

    Ding Xian sat back absent-mindedly, and sighed: "You are so annoying."

    Kong Shadi narrowed her mouth and said, "I just want to remind you that you get the moon before the water tower, you give up. With such a good opportunity, it is your loss. Deng Wanwan is more interesting to Zhou Si Yue when she sees it. When someone is taken away, don't cry."

    Ding Xian bulged nonchalantly and stroked the manuscript fiercely. The next one said: "Hurry up and take them away. If they are done, I will put two big salutes at the school gate by then, I should thank classmate Deng Wanwan for sacrificing herself for the people that he had done harm to the people.