Chapter 98

"He didn't say anything, I have eyes, I can see by myself, okay, don't follow me anymore, or do you now have the freedom to deal with two men?"

    He choked, his expression sneered. Obviously aggressive.

    "Papa--" A crisp applause.

    "You bastard!"

    Zhou Si Yue did not move more Adams did not hide, and impossible to have this beat up, white cheeks and soon began to fingerprints, his face is always cold, "so after the? Cool yet?"

    Everything It's wrong.

    It shouldn't be like this, it's obviously not like this.

    She can understand his decadence and his indifference. After all, the person who was once so proud and held in the palm of everyone's hands was suddenly pulled to the bottom. After experiencing failures and setbacks, she could forgive him, but he doubted her heart. Ding Xian felt sad for their three-year relationship, and her heart was as painful as being pierced by a needle. It was obviously not like that. He didn't know how she spent the year. She always thought of him, and she went to find Zhang several times. Dumb.

    Even Zhang Mute said that he never came back.

    She has always regarded Su Baicong as her most respected elder. At first, she hurriedly met both sides because of her uncle. Su Baicong spoke humorously and humorously, unlike ordinary elders. He did not treat her as a child. He was always serious. Listening to her every thought will teach her the principles of life.

    Gradually, she regarded Su Baicong as a friend, and told Su Baicong all the ideas she didn't dare to talk to adults, and she also got his encouragement. This year, if it weren't for Su Baicong, she might even insist on persisting. Not down.

    Ding Xian finally couldn't help crying, raised her head, and held back her tears. Come to think of it, what happened in the past year, when she gritted her teeth and held her last breath several times when she was on the verge of despair, just remember that he once said to her, Ding Xian, you follow me, and I will not let you be wronged. .

    She was full of strength again, wishing to spend all of her studying twenty-four hours a day.

    No matter how hard it is, no matter how tired she is, she can walk on no matter how dark the road ahead is, but this time, all her persistence has been crushed.

    Suddenly, there was a muffled thunder rumbling, and between the thunder and lightning, a white lightning split the world in half.

    The faces of the two people lit up in the dark for a moment, extremely clear.

    Then it started to drizzle again.

    "Go back, don't come to me again."

    Zhou Si Yue turned and left, not wanting to see her again.

    Ding Xian grabbed him, dragged him back, leaned forward to kiss him, hooked his neck with her hands, and hung the whole person directly on him.

    She kissed him passionately and madly in the rain.

    Zhou Si Yue froze, frowning, letting her hook her warm body, raising his hands to pinch her waist, trying to pull the person out of her arms.

    Ding Xian kissed him and whispered in a soft throat, "This is what you owe me, and you have to pay me back in the third year of high school."

    The hand that pushed out suddenly stopped, froze in midair for a moment, and then slowed down. Slowly circle her waist.

    ...