Chapter 89

February 16, 2007, sunny.

    My mother agreed with my uncle to take me back to Shanghai to spend the Chinese New Year with Su Baicong. I heard that he had just broken up in love, but he still had a nice suit and a smile on his face. He didn't look too sad. I smiled and patted him on the shoulder to comfort him: "It's okay, you still have Money."

    Su Baicong gave me a weird look with a melancholy expression: "Money is not everything."

    I said again: "But no money is absolutely impossible."

    Su Baicong rolled his eyes and fell loose. Going into the sofa, he doesn't want to talk to me at all. I thought he would not pay attention to me anymore. After a while, he suddenly stood up and poured himself a glass of wine, turned around, and the glass slightly moved and told me : "When I was the poorest, I didn’t have a penny on me. The emperor’s door picks up other people’s cigarette butts and smokes because there are so many high-ranking officials and noble people.” As he said, he raised the cigarette in his hand: “After picking it up for a month, someone asked me to work under him.”

    “Why?”

    “ Because I can pick up the best cigarettes every day."

    Sure enough, three hundred and sixty lines, all of them can be the champion. He suddenly understand why he always pretends to look like a ghost. It looks like money is like fate, but it seems to be extremely disdainful of money.

    He put out the cigarette and told her,  "I have been in business with that boss. There are a lot of principles, and the most commonly said, three are one."

    "A smooth sailing is a life. There must be a trap in one go, and an inch of red heart. An inch of gold."

    I have been taught, he has no money who has money.

    ——"Little Monster Rereading Diary"

    Zhou Si Yue returned to his seat, pulled the chair and sat down, opened the notebook, glanced at Yuan Fang who was lying on Cao Wenjun, put his hand on the table, turned back, his expression was pale, It's like asking casually.

    Yuan Fang fell into entanglement and decided to tell the truth.

    "Just at the door, I picked it up, and I went to solve it halfway, thinking that this girl should have left without the patience. I didn't expect to pick up the second batch and she was still waiting for me there, waiting for more than an hour, really she has perseverance. "

    Everyone knows who his roommate is when we get along for a year. Everyone sees Yuan Fang’s narcissism on weekdays. Usually, when the girl is passing by, take a look at them. Yuan Fang hooks his brother. A shoulder said, "There's a show."

    Hearing this, Cao Wenjun roared: "Lao Yuan, I bet on a box of sodas, you were so happy at the time... Did you think that other girls fell in love with you?"

    Zhou Si Yue Computer Open it, and the hand that opened the program paused for a second, then continued quietly.

    Yuan Fang didn't refute, he blushed and argued with people roughly: "This is to change you, can you not think too much? It's not that I think too much, but this girl is too good at flirting, you don't know, I picked up the other two girls to report. At that time, Junior Sister Xiao Ding was still leaning on the tree and waving say hi to me. I thought that girl was so ordinary, but you don’t know how she looks when she laughs, it’s so people..."

    "How is it?"

    Zhou Si Yue finally got out of the program. He raised his head and asked flatly.

    "Misunderstandings, misunderstandings, they are all beautiful misunderstandings."

    After speaking, Yuan Fang slipped through the door wittily.

    Half an hour ago, Ding Xian’s photo of "Wang Fu Shi" was taken by Cao Wenjun and sent to the group. Zhou Si Yue took her to the West Gymnasium, the playground lined with green willows, and the two stood in front of the blue-green iron gauze net. .

    Ding Xian strenuously put the suitcase in front of her  and closed the rod. Then she looked up at him. She always dreams all year round. All kinds of strange people can appear in her dreams, but she never dreamed of them. After him, she consulted several psychological counselors on this matter. One of them thought she was a high school student, and when she heard that she wanted to consult with emotional problems, she asked a few questions very perfunctorily.

    "Have an intimate act ever happened?"

    Ding Xian nodded slightly when thinking of the kiss that day.

    "What about sex?"

    She shook her head.

    The consultant threw the pen away and quickly came to the conclusion: "I have seen a lot of students like you, especially girls. When they are broken in love, they have to die and take sleeping pills to commit suicide. You still have mild symptoms. You’re young at a young age. You’re so knowledgeable and strong at your age. You can easily go to extremes in everything you do. If you know what love is, you’re unwilling.”

    Now this life is standing in front of her, standing in the dark, watching her. His eyes were much flatter, he was no longer the boy in Yansan Hutong who used to hang his eyebrows and smile at her. He is much thinner than before, his rounded outline has become sharp, his lines are cold and hard, his skin is still white, and his hair is simple to shave, which perfectly modifies his face.

    Ding Xian remembered that the corners of his mouth were slightly raised when he was not smiling, so she always felt that he was smiling from time to time, and his eyes were bright and shiny, which was very pleasing.

    He is also handsome now, but his handsome is a bit decadent.

    He didn't say it, and she didn't know what to say. The atmosphere has been frozen. There are not many people here. The sun has made her back hot, and a lot of sweat drenches her clothes.

    "Zhou Si Yue."

    Ding Xian thought about a lot of opening remarks on the way here, and froze again, not knowing where to start. She even thought that maybe he didn't want to see her today, but at least he came, and she had hope again in her heart, her eyes shone, "I am very happy to see you."

    Until she said this, Zhou Si Yue , he felt in a daze that this girl had changed.

    She used to follow him...