158

Quickly go to the front desk to place an order with their schoolbags. The two looked at each other. Zhou Si Yue rubbed the top of Ding Xian's head, "What to eat?"

    Ding Xian answered the question, only concerned about his trip to Africa: "Have you packed up? "

 His hands were copied into his pocket, glanced still queuing Dingjun Cong, scattered voices down," almost. "

    "to the other side to take care of yourself. "

    Zhou Si Yue is not the answer, eyes bright, black and white, hanging He smiled quietly and looked at her with an eyebrow.

    "Have you heard?" Ding Xian repeated again and again.

    Leaning on the table, he lazily raised his head and rubbed his neck and turned around slowly: "I count it, this is the first few times you have said it." Then, he drew the person over his shoulders and bowed his head. In her ear, "You are so reluctant to bear me?"

    He has always taken nothing seriously, and she was nervously telling Dong and Xi, and he looked like he didn't care about anything at all. Still in the mood to laugh with her.

    Ding Xian was furious.

    Zhou Si Yue patted her shoulder with relief, "I'm going to see your brother."

    Ding Juncong was already there, and he cracked a string of a slender and clean arm deep beside him when he lowered his head to pay for the money.

    He turned his head suspiciously.

    Zhou Si Yue handed the money to the cashier and whispered : "Add a chicken leg burger." 

   Ding Juncong said hurriedly, "No need, I will invite you today."

    Zhou Si Yue the more laughed, "Did your sister tell you? What?"

    Ding Juncong lowered his head and said nothing.

    Zhou Si Yue reached out and took it, put it in his pocket, leaned on the side to wait for the food, looked down at him, glanced elsewhere, and said, "Don't worry about her, just listen to me."

    Ding Juncong couldn't help asking: " Does my sister always listen to you?"

    He laughed again: "It's important to listen to whom."

    "Important, like my dad always listens to my mom, but at critical moments, my mom will let my dad make a decision. Don't look at my dad being so coy My mother actually didn't dare to speak. A man's family status is still very important."

    Zhou Si Yue looked at the little boy in front of him, but he was actually not as heartless and sullen as Ding Xian said.

    "It doesn't matter who you listen to, but you have to listen to her."

    Ding Juncong muttered, "You just said that I should listen to you."

    "Listen to me about this, and listen to her." The
 waiter took everything. stuff on a plate installed, launch it, "sir, you are a good thing."

    Zhou Si Yue back to  more, looking back, Ding Juncong pat on the shoulder, turned to Duan Panzi, "go."

    few meter eighty Ding Juncong's height is also dazzling in the crowd. With this face, Ding Juncong discovered that several girls in the team secretly looked at Zhou Si Yue with their eyes, and the cashier's voice sounded like something, suddenly Also began to sweat for Ding Xian.

    This is too inviting.

    Sit all afternoon in KFC.

    Although Ding Xian had made more psychological preparations for Zhou Si Yue before, his younger brother's math skills were not generally poor, because he didn't like to learn when he was a child, and because of his natural shortcomings in pediatric science thinking, his grades were indeed a little worse.

    Zhou Si Yue looked at the paper that had scored 13 points on the table. It didn't seem to be a star or the slightest difference, but his expression was still loose.

    Although people come and go in the restaurant, their corner seems to be isolated and the atmosphere is quiet.

    "Are the primary school textbooks still there?" he said suddenly.

    Ding Juncong glanced at Ding Xian: "It seems... still there."

    "Go back and find out." Zhou Si Yue leaned back on the chair, drank a Coke, and took the papers to scan leisurely. Then, people leaned forward and pushed the papers. In front of him: "Today I'll talk about the paper first."

    Zhou Si Yue does things like a robot. He interrupted with you by joking in the last second, and he can immediately return to work in the next second.

    Ding Xian asked him several times that he did it by a machine, right? Why are emotions so free?

    He taught Ding Juncong seriously and told him about the test points and solutions for each question, not the kind of polite and perfunctory words, even more patient than before, and he didn’t feel Ding Juncong’s results at all. Poor and impatient. In addition to the topic, he can also joking with him while talking off the topic, and unknowingly expand his knowledge, instead of showing off, he will stop at every sentence.

    Ding Juncong listened very much, but felt that he understood better than the teacher in class, and he completely regarded Zhou Si Yue as his own.

    When Ding Juncong was solving problems, he looked down at his computer and occasionally looked up at her.

    The eyes of the two met in the air, and then they both smiled and changed their heads.

    The sun is full, the lover is in my heart, and there is nothing more perfect than this.

    After a week, Ding Juncong's mathematics improved by leaps and bounds.

    Zhou Si Yue had to go back to Guangdong before going to Africa. The three of them spent the last afternoon at KFC. Ding Juncong scored 75 in the classroom test. Although it did not meet Zhou Si Yue’s expectations, it was not a small improvement. .

    That night, Zhou Si Yue sent them to the door.

    Zhou Si Yue said to Ding Juncong: "You go up first."

    A few days later, compared with Ding Xian, Ding Juncong listened more to Zhou Si Yue's words. In his eyes, a boy like Zhou Si Yue, especially a man, said nothing. , He also went up obediently, turned his head and asked, "Sister, can I help you get the bag up first?"

    Zhou Si Yue faintly hummed.

    Without waiting for Ding Xian's reaction, Ding Juncong had already rushed down and carried the bag in Ding Xian's hand, ran upstairs a few steps, and disappeared at the top of the stairs.

    Zhou Si Yue directly carried the person to the bottom of the stairs, Ding Xian opened her mouth, and he lowered his head to bite her. The breath was heavy, and she was breathing lightly in her ear.

    "I'm leaving tomorrow, I guess you want to stay alone with me for a while."