Chapter 79

The road ahead is so long, please bless him with a bright future, peace and joy.

    ——"Little Monster Diary"

    Ding Xian seemed to be pondering the meaning inside. She looked up at the man, his expression was extremely serious, but after all, he did not break, and he cleverly responded: "Okay." There was  an unprecedented silence, and it seemed that he was speechless. The young man lowered his head and rubbed the tip of his nose awkwardly, looked at the darkness outside the window, and blasted her back to sleep.

    Before Ding Xian left, his heart was still pounding, and when he walked to the door, he worriedly exhorted you, go to bed early.

    "You said it."

    Zhou Si Yue didn't look back, focusing again on the math problem.

    His emotions came quickly, and he harvested quickly. Like a robot, he would soon be able to withdraw himself from the emotions he had just now, and immediately put himself in another area with high efficiency.

    This is a man.

    But Ding Xian can't, a sentence that won't make you wronged, hooked her half-sleeping soul, and the next morning, there seemed to be magic sounds in her ears.

    Just spent a week in a muddle-headed manner.

    On Saturday, Ding Xian got up early on Saturday. The door of the next room was open. The more Zhou Si Yue finished packing, he came out with his bag. Seeing her come out, he leaned on the door and said hello, "Awake?"

    Ding Xian scratched her hair. , Ignorantly nodded, screamed, and suddenly woke up, "Are you taking an exam today?"

    Zhou Si Yue leaned on the door and laughed and hooked her: "Come here."

    Ding Xian walked over obediently.

    Before she stood still, her head was rubbed vigorously. Ding Xian exploded her hair. Just getting up, she retracted back and blocked his hand, "No...I don't wash my hair yet.."

    "It's okay, soak up some aura."

    After speaking, he rubbed it again, and patted the top of her head lightly after rubbing, "Let's go."

    After Zhou Si Yue finished speaking, he quickly descended the stairs in three or two steps, the bag on his back swayed, and the lightly leaping back image was only a little cheetah ready to go.

    Come on, guy.

    Don't come back to see me if you don't get the recommended place.

    This boy always looks in thousands of ways, but what she loves most is the way he bows his head in the examination room.

    The second test of the national competition started at 9:40, and Zhou Si Yue arrived at the examination room at 9 o'clock.

    A warning line was blocked at the intersection and a sign was placed. The vehicles were all blocked outside. Li Jinhui originally planned to drive him over, but Zhou Si Yue refused.

    The door was not opened, and the students stood nervously at the door and rubbed their hands. Zhou Si Yue came all the way and met many classmates who were familiar with the training camp. He didn't talk much. Nodding his head was regarded as a greeting, but the other party was quite rare. Yes, chatting with him all the way to relieve stress.

    Yang Weitao had been at the school gate a long time ago, surrounded by a group of students, making innocent jokes with each other. Turning his head, he saw a familiar figure approaching here. Yang Weitao patted one of the boys on the shoulder and ended the conversation with them. Zhou Si Yue came over.

    Yang Weitao put his shoulders on his shoulders and made a rare joke: "Aren't you nervous?"

    As a veteran driver who has participated in the competition for three years, he is not too nervous, but he has a good relationship with Yang Weitao. Don't say this teacher-student relationship is more like privately. It's like a friend's gag, but this is the most important thing, and he didn't let it go, and teased the poor with others: "Does it count last time?"

    "What?" Yang Weitao was stunned.

    Zhou Si Yue glanced at the school gate, which was still closed, and reminded him: "You said I was going to win the first prize, so you gave me the army cloak in your room."

    Yang Weitao did not expect what he said casually last time. I was worried by this kid. He hesitated, tilted his head back, and clicked on him with his finger: "What is your kid thinking about me for?"

    Knowing that he couldn't bear it, that army cloak would have been many years old, and there was only one thing in the family. When he left, the old man deliberately warned that this was left by his ancestors. The army cloak is indeed unusual. The workmanship fabrics are all upper layers. They have been passed down for so many generations, and no one wears them. They are just hanging on the wall in red, showing a belief.

    The more Zhou Si Yue bowed his head and said, "Okay, that army cloak is no longer needed. You can do me a favor when the time comes."

   The  voice just fell.

    The school door slowly opened, and the students
 rushed in. Yang Weitao squeezed his shoulder, his tone suddenly sank: "Come on!"

   The boy carried his bag on one shoulder, walked in without turning his head, and waved his hand behind him.

    The atmosphere suddenly became serious, and Yang Weitao folded his hands, squeezed nervously, sweating on his palms.

    Buddhism land, Lama Temple, phoenix tail incense, the third Buddha, the demon of the soul.

    At nine ten ten, Ding Xian stood outside the Wanfu Pavilion, facing a scent of clear sandalwood. In the center of the hall, the Maitreya Buddha made of white sandalwood had a happy face and compassionate eyes.

    There are many petitioners in Lama Temple.

    Ding Xian was squeezed in the crowd, and when she turned around, she saw Madam Zhou holding up six incense sticks and handing them to her in three.

    "Tell the Buddha all your wishes, pious, don't laugh."

    Ding Xian took it and nodded.

    The weather was fine and there were no clouds and fog, and the sunlight above the head bloomed outside the red wall. Just like the light of Buddha, everyone tried to catch the luck of the Buddha. Since then, the fortune has skyrocketed, and life has been rewritten.

    The classroom is silent.

    The students raced against time, bowing their heads to write the questions quickly, occasionally students looked up at the window to find ideas, and some students looked up at the wall clock on the wall to calculate the time. That Qinggui's back has never been lifted, and his sight has been on his paper. When there is an hour left, he wrote the third algebra problem, and his thoughts were slightly blocked.

    Zhou Si Yue put the pen between his fingers, rubbed his neck, closed his eyes and raised his head slightly, after finishing stretching, his thoughts became smooth again, and he fell down again.

    Outside the temple.