Chapter 97

"Zhou Si Yue, are you going back to school today, or are you going back there?"

    Xing Lufei came from behind, and the two let go of their hands like an electric shock. Her questioning.

    No one answered.

    Xing Lufei felt strange, came over and poked Zhou Si Yue's back, "Why are you two blocking here?"

    Ding Xian woke up, hurriedly stepped out, and stood obediently on the side of the stone pillar at the entrance of the hotel and waited.

    Zhou Si Yue slowly took a step outside and stood in his pocket. Under the projection of the marble light, the boy's back was extraordinarily slender, his face was pale, and his ears were faintly red.

    Xing Lufei asked again: "What about you, are you going back to school tonight?"

    Zhou Si Yue only heard it, lowered his head, glanced at her, and slowly shook his head.

    Afterwards, Su Baicong finished the check, put on a suit and came out from the inside, glanced at Ding Xian, and said to Xing Lufei: "Should I let the driver bring the car over?"

    Xing Lufei was also acquainted, and glanced at Ji Han: "No, a few steps, we can go back by ourselves, it's still early, or let the little junior sister take you to the nearby near spring garden for a stroll."

    Ding Xian regained her senses, and hurriedly said, " I’ve been shopping in the afternoon, Sister, I’ll go back with you.” 

Xing Lufei: “Then go to other places to go shopping, it’s only less than eight o’clock now.”

    “…”

    Ding Xian is really not good at talking anymore. Slightly lowered her head, Su Baicong glanced at Ding Xian and relieved her: "I have to go back to the hotel, and there will be a video conference at ten o'clock. I will go back with you to wait for the driver."

    Su Baicong spoke, Xing Lufei Not to say any more, pulling the slightly drunk Ji Hang, drag Zhou Si Yue's arm with the other hand, "Let's go."

    Zhou Si Yue broke loose slightly, and walked to the front without saying a word.

    Xing Lufei took Ji Hang, glanced at Zhou Si Yue's longer back with resentment, and followed reluctantly.

    Five meters away, Ding Xian and Su Baicong walked at the end.

    A long and procrastinated team walked slowly to the school gate.

    As soon as a few people arrived at the door, the driver had already parked the car at the intersection. Su Baicong said goodbye to Xing Lufei. Finally, he glanced at Ding Xian and rubbed the top of her head. "I will stay in Beijing for a few days recently. Call me on the matter."

    Ding Xian nodded, and Su Bai Cong took a relieved look at everyone from then on, got in the car, rubbed his temples, and ordered the driver to drive.

    The black Porsche drove away and turned out of the street. A few people regained their senses. Zhou Si Yue was already gone. Under the dimly yellow street light, his back was slender and lonely. He obviously didn't walk fast, but he just wore it in a few strokes. After a few street lights, Xing Lufei yelled at the other end, "You are leaving now."

    Ding Xian turned her head, he had disappeared at the turn, completely out of sight.

    Xing Lufei stomped her foot and murmured dissatisfiedly with Ji Hang: "Why is he always like this? Others can't see his goodness? Why do you always look cold." When the evening breeze blew, Ji Hang's wine was half sober. glanced Xing Lu Fei, smiled: "? you do not like it,"