148

The attendant serves dishes.

    The man in the blue shirt swept his eyes lightly, and fell on Zhou Si Yue. There was a slight meal. He felt that the man was familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had seen him for a while.

    Zhou Si Yue recognized him at a glance. When he was a child, he drank at home with Zhou Zongtang, but he didn't break it down. He sat quietly on a chair and said hello to others politely and respectfully.

    The man smiled and then looked at Ye Xulin, "Lao Ye, look good lately, have you come up with the results?"

    Su Bai Cong cried together: "Professor Ye has developed a Nobel Prize with this expression."

    Ye Xulin sighed: "If you have the old bones, you should leave the opportunity to the young."

    The man then looked at Zhou Si Yue and asked Ye Xulin, "Are you a student?"

    Ye Xulin said, no.

    When he spoke again, Su Baicong said, "He is Professor Ye's proud disciple, and I know him well, so let me have a meal together, don't you mind."

    The man smiled and shook his head, "It reminds me of it. Come alone."

    Ye Xulin didn't speak, but looked at Zhou Si Yue.

    After a meal, Zhou Si Yue did not move his chopsticks much. He sat quietly leaning on the back of his chair and listened quietly. Several people talked about urban architecture. When they talked about technology, Su Bai cong would let him talk. He didn't hide his opinion, he said what he said, casually.

    Except for him, several others drank some wine.

    Men love Hu Kan when they drink a little wine, even these people are no exception, Zhou Si Yue counts, his wine is good, at most he sleeps with his head covered.

    Professor Ye is also blushing.

    "It's not that I said that in less than 20 years, artificial intelligence will definitely be on this big stage. If you don't believe me, let my students say it."

    Zhou Si Yue was named, and the other two looked over.

    He leaned on a chair with his arm in his arms, expressing his opinion leisurely: "Well, many positions will be eliminated. For example, simple mechanical programs can be replaced by robots in the future. Replace with smart. Another example is food delivery. Each restaurant follows a specific track to allow robots to deliver food. The checkout is self-service, and the waiter can be replaced."

    He spread his hands and pointed to Su Bai Cong beside him, "Chima is not out Meal robot, you can ask President Su about this."

    The man said, "It sounds interesting, what about that person, what else will the person do in the future? How can I earn money to support the family?"

    "The state will send money."

    There is already. A little bit drunk, did not see the irony in Zhou Si Yue's eyes, and argued with him, "How is it possible, so many people, no one will come here."

    He casually said: "Leaders are more frequent, and the grassroots people are less. Huh."

    The man's index finger pointed at him happily, "Children are innocent."

    The more Zhou Si Yue twitched the corner of his mouth casually, not paying much attention.

    At the end of the meal, Su Bai cong sent the people back one by one, and then returned to the box. Zhou Si Yue was smoking by the railing of the balcony before he left.

    He put on his jacket, took the cigarette, took a cigarette and knocked it gently on the cigarette box, whispering to him.

    "His name is Zhao Zhenhai, the director of the Urban Construction Bureau. I just transferred to the Ministry of National Defense. How, do you feel wronged?" Su Bai Cong frustrated from the matchbox in his hand, and the flame rose. He bowed his head and smoked the smoke. Fog came out, he glanced sideways at the tall young man, threw the match out, threw it under his feet, and asked him, "How is your father's health?"

    The April wind, with a chill, seemed to The young man in front of him blew to a halt, his hands propped on the railing, the smoke from his fingertips accumulated half of ashes, and the wisps of blue silk rose up, he still didn't even look at it.

    "Sometimes people have to bow their heads with reality." Su Bai Cong leaned against the railing, the two figures were reflected in the floor-to-ceiling windows, and then slowly took a puff of smoke: "In a society of royal power, even your father is just a victim. , Let alone you."

    The more Zhou Si Yue tightened his hands on the railing, those slender fingers with distinct articulations, at this moment because they were desperately tightening them, they were glowing with abnormal white light. He lowered his head and took a breath, and came back wisely, "What do you want to say? ."

    Su Bai Cong shrugged.

    "I'm just telling you, some things are not as simple as you think."

    "She loves your cleanliness and uprightness now. If you get dirty or go bad, guess if she will leave you"

    ...

    Ding Xian decided Do not change professional.

    On the computer animation agency, Ji Hang and Xing Lufei are going to step down. Ji Hang didn't say anything, so she passed the cane to her and let her succeed.

    When handing over with Ji Hang, Ding Xian cleaned up some of her previous manuscripts. She was bored and scribbled on paper. The result was taken by Ji Hang to the comic exhibition awards, and was also judged.

    When the award came down, she didn't know when she painted it.

    But it can be vaguely seen that the character prototype is Zhou Si Yue.

    Ji Hang said to her: "You can make serial comics. I read it, in the past few days and it was quite interesting." 

  She just drew some four-square comics on the paper.

    Ji Hang also said: "The organizer likes it very much! I gave you the contact number, and they contacted me before, saying they wanted to ask you to draw a few more pictures. I was busy with the school celebration, and I kept forgetting it. "

    The things in the club are almost the same. She follow the old rules and leave the club in sophomore year. " Xing Lufei and  Iwill come over and have a look at some time in the future. The club will carry forward it for you. If you don't know anything about recruiting new things next year, you can ask. We."

    "Okay."

    People have a position to hang around, and it seems that she suddenly feels that hervaura is added.

    She doesn't know what others think.

    Ding Xian really felt like she was shining at that moment.