Chapter 53

Ding Xian agreed.

    Near the middle of the period, a tense atmosphere spread throughout the classroom, as if everyone was holding a knife in his hand, tirelessly grinding it, ready to fight and fight on the battlefield at any time.

    At this critical juncture, Ding Xian suddenly realized a serious problem-she seemed to be a little pseudo-short-sighted.

    Probably from the beginning of a certain math class, the densely packed words on the blackboard had a double image. Every time she had to crane her neck and squint her head like a duck to see clearly.

    Over time, copying the blackboard script became a strenuous task.

    Zhou Si Yue didn't take notes, and he didn't even know who to find to make up.

    When she went home for dinner in the evening, Ding Xian mentioned to Ye Wanxian about wearing glasses. Ye Wanxian held the bowl, glanced at her, and put a piece of chicken wing into Ding Juncong's bowl, and asked, "Are you nearsighted?"

    Ding Xian nodded.

    Ye Wanxian puts down her chopsticks, feeling a little impatient: "I told you not to get too close when reading books, hurt your eyes and hurt your eyes. If you don't listen, you don’t look good at first, so wear a pair of glasses to see who can look at it. You. "

    Whose mother doesn't think her child is ugly?

    But some words are really hurtful when they are heard too much. Maybe Ye Wanxian knows that Ding Xian is willing to accept it, and he has no scruples in speaking.

    "Which row are you sitting in?" Ye Wanxian asked.

    "Sixth."

    Ye Wanxian didn't lift her head, and said lightly: "Tell the teacher, first change to the front row and sit for a while. You don't need to wear glasses for pseudo-myopia. I am very busy recently and have no time to go with you to wear glasses."

  I don't want to spend it. Let's have some money.

    Ding Xian did not speak any more, lowered her head and took two bites of food, and then went back to the room.

    She didn't want to change positions, but Ye Wanxian showed her attitude. Ding Xian still couldn't see clearly in class the next day. She didn't even understand the sample questions written on the blackboard by the math teacher, and she was too late to copy and was erased.

    It was Zhou Si Yue who discovered the problem first.

    During the lunch break that day, Zhou Si Yue and Song Ziqi came back soaked from a game, and saw Ding Xian lying on her seat to calculate a question. A very simple sample question was painted on the draft book several times, but he didn't understand it.

    The more Zhou Si Yue couldn't stand it, he threw the ball behind him, picked up the water on the table, took two sips, and screwed on the bottle cap, with a serious tone: "You can't do this question yet?"

    Ding Xian lay on the table. Nodded lazily.

    The more Zhou Si Yue saw her self-defeating attitude, he knocked the mineral water bottle on her head: "I think you don't take the mid-term exam. You won't know this question. In case you get a terrible score, I'm afraid you don't. Confidence to live."

    "..."

    Ding Xian ignored him, and then painted on the notebook, her heart was also cold: "Of course you won't understand this kind of study."

    Zhou Si Yue pulled his mouth more and more. He pulled the paper over: "Okay, don't blame yourself, come here, and I will tell you it again. The teacher has said this question as a sample question so many times in class, but you haven't listened to it?"

    Ding Xian obediently leaned over, "I listen. I just didn’t understand...”

    It was another violent thud, “I didn’t understand, you wouldn’t ask?”

    “I think you’ve been very busy lately, I’m afraid to disturb you.”

    Zhou Si Yue’s recent competition class qualifiers are indeed very intense. Not only does it make up classes on weekends, but even Yang Weitao pulls him to do questions in the evening. Although he can only participate in the competition next year, Yang Weitao has great expectations for Zhou Si Yue.

    "Don't worry about me, just take care of yourself." The young man grunted.

    Within two days, Young Master Zhou realized something was wrong. After lunch, he took Ding Xian back to the classroom and put the person on the stool, while he leaned his arm against the door frame of the back door, and said: "Are you looking? Can't see the blackboard?"

    Ding Xian sighed, "It's a bit of a double shadow. I can see other teachers' classes. Only mathematics and Chinese. Teachers Zhan and Yang's writing are small, so it is a bit difficult to copy them."

    The more Zhou Si Yue looked down at her.

    "Did you tell your mother?"

    Ding Xian lowered his head, "I said."

    "What did she say?"

    " She doesn't have time to go with my glasses for the time being. Let me tell the teacher to change my position first."

    "What about you? Think?"

    Zhou Si Yue pulled the chair away and sat down and turned to her.

    Of course she doesn't want to change.

    "Don't you have private money?"

    She didn't want to move the money. Ye Wanxian would definitely take her to match it after a while. If she did it quietly, she would be asked by Ye Wanxian where the money came from. It definitely won't work.

    Zhou Si Yue seemed to understand, and nodded at her: "I understand."

    After finishing speaking, he stuck his pocket in and stood up.

    "Where are you going?" Ding Xian shouted at the tall and swaying back.

    "Toilet." The  boy replied, lazy in the sun.

    Went to the toilet for a lunch break.

    When Zhou Si Yue came back with a notebook in his hand, Ding Xian just woke up and saw that he stuffed the notebook into the table, and threw a cup of milk tea for her, and said quietly, "I passed by and bought it easily."

    Ding Xian was sleepy-eyed. , Her mind turned slowly, staring at the milk tea on the table dumbly.

    It took a long time to react, and she wanted to say thank you.

    "Thank you."

    Zhou Si Yue twitched the corners of his mouth, "It's easy to say."

    At the end of the lunch break, Ding Xian woke up and was drinking milk tea against the wall, biting the straw, smoking a little, like a kitten, staring blankly. Looking at the boy writing the question beside him.

    Kong Shadi leaped over and blocked her sight. The little girl leaned on her ear and said in a low voice, "Look again, the eyes are all coming out."

    Ding Xian was shocked and couldn't help blushing, lowly embarrassed. She lowered her head, wishing to find a hole to drill in.

    "The milk tea he gave?"