146

Having withdrawn from this relationship, she realized that she couldn't. She relied on Zhou Si Yue too much. If she went down like this, she would only lose herself more and more. Kong Shadi said that the perfect love should be when two people are evenly matched, not one party. Always run after the other party.

    She also calmly considered the passage Zhou Si Yue said in the afternoon.

    Although it was ugly, she was telling the truth.

    "Zhou Siyue, don't you let me calm down for a while,"
  she said.

    "How long?"

    "One month."

    " Ca n't wait." Refusal directly.

    "Half a month."

    "Three days."

    "?"

    "Go back and calm down for three days,  wondering if you want to learn computer."

    "I didn't mean this."

He frowned in confusion: "Then what did you say?"

    Ding Xian said "I mean, let me calm down and think about the relationship between us ."

   "The relationship between us, what else do you need to consider?"

    "Would you like to continue."

    Zhou Si Yue took a mouthful of blood.

    "What makes you suspicious?"

    "I don't think you like me."

    "I don't like you?" He raised his eyebrows amused.

    "Yes, I think you may have a misunderstanding about your relationship. Maybe you haven't seen a girl very much. The first time we are at the same table and the relationship is a little closer, you mistaken friendship for love. "

    He leaned patiently against the wall, hearing her say this, couldn't help but snorted: "What about you? You have met many boys, so you can be sure that your fascination with me is love or not friendship?"

    "It seems a little uncertain?"

    "Say it again."

    His eyebrows were about to fly.

    She stopped teasing him, raised her head slightly, and looked at the man: "I'm serious, do you know what love is? Zhou Si Yue?"

    Zhou Si Yue put her hands around his chest, staring at her from top to bottom.

    The moonlight outside the window was quiet, and the leaves rustled.

    "Probably you know."

    He looked at her and said with no expression.

    The moonlight behind him poured down, gathering his slender back.

    "Then you tell me."

    He changed his posture, drew his hands into his pockets, glanced at her casually, and said casually--

    "Probably, she looks so average, but the more she looks, the better she looks, and it's not. She is so cute, but I think she is the cutest in the world. She knows she is lying and can't bear to expose her lame acting skills. She loves Liu Harazi when she sleeps, and he still wants to kiss her . Probably this is the case?" When he looked at her, The bottom of his eyes is full of laughter, and the end of the eye is hooked.

    Who said that polytechnic men can't fall in love!

    "Who is it obviously?" Ding Xian snorted.

    The more Zhou Si Yue smiled at her, with his hands still in his pockets, he lowered his head and glanced away: "Good question."

    Ding Xian hooked his neck with both hands.

    "Last question, have you liked Yang Chunzi?"

    "No."

    "Really?"

    "You don't have the four feelings you just said about her."

    "No."

    Two people whose auras are too close are always repulsive. There seems to be something to discuss in mathematics, but he can't produce the feeling he has for Ding Xian. He is possessive of Ding Xian, just like when Xu Wangshan asked Kong Shadi at the dinner table if he wanted to pair Ding Xian with him, how upset he was.

    Ding Xian took the initiative to step on and kiss him.

    He turned passively into the initiative, leaned down and kissed deeply. After kissing for so long, Ding Xian still didn't learn to breathe, and after a while, she lay on him out of breath.

    Zhou Si Yue rubbed her head and laughed at her: "Weak."

    "You laughed at me again."

    Zhou Si Yue: "You are awesome."

    "..."

    The  next day.

    Ding Xian received a text message from Kong Shadi.

    "I swear I will never like Song Ziqi again."

    Ding Xian replied: "The one hundred and eighty-eighth time."

    Kong Shadi replied: "But this time it's true."

    ......

   School starts  again.

    Zhou Si Yue’s winter vacation competition suddenly made him a little more popular, and he turned his head on the road higher than usual. Even Lou Feng said, “You’re a big brother Zhou. Not a wretched man."

    Ding Xian also asked Zhou Si Yue's opinion on the matter later.

    He has probably been used to these gazes since he was a child, and he has no special feelings. He has never cared much about the opinions of others.

    Most people with strong hearts do this.

    At the end of April, Su Bai Cong had been to Beijing, just in time for the school celebration.

    While waiting for Ding Xian downstairs.

    Lou Feng saw it and told, "She went to dinner with her boyfriend."