Chapter 26

Anything that cannot be obtained is scratched by a hundred claws.

    For secret love, it is often easier to persist than to give up.

    ——"Little Monster Diary"

  It  has always been unequal when it comes to liking this matter; if you like someone, when you expect to get the same response from the other person, you have already lost.

    Ding Xian realized the difference between herself and Zhou Si Yue in time, and also understood that he would not like herself. So she tried to bring the relationship between them back to parity before they lost all the games.

    At least don't make yourself look humble.

    Who said that if you like someone, you must be low in the dust and bloom.

    She can't open it anymore.

    In the afternoon, the classroom was quiet and bright, and there was no sound. The warm sunlight came in from the window and covered it with golden light.

    The English teacher explained the usage of adverbs and prepositions according to the book. The voice was flat and drowsy. Ding Xian put her hands on her eyelids to refresh herself.

    As a result, Yu Shujun was caught upright.

    Turning his gaze, his chin tapped towards her, the gaze under the glasses gleamed sharply, "The first group of female classmates in the last row." When Ding Xian was still thinking about which helpless ghost it was, everyone's eyes were all aligned. Yu Shujun looked at her, and the whole person was stunned for an instant, with her hands still on her eyelids.

    Yu Shujun retracted his gaze and said flatly: "Use the preposition about to make an example sentence, using the usage I just said."

    Did you just say the usage?

    Ding Xian's mind was still ignorant.

    Someone in her ear said something in English quickly and only in a voice that she could hear—"The trainis
 about to leave." You said.

    Why don't I like him.

    Ding Xian read it again. Just after finishing the reading, there were few laughs in the class. Before Ding Xian could react, Yu Shujun patted the table with a serious expression: "What are you laughing?"

    Yu Shujun was gentle and gentle. , He has a bad temper. When he pushed my glasses when he was angry, everyone lowered their heads and didn't dare to speak anymore.

    Yu Shujun looked in the direction of Ding Xian again, "Zhou Si Yue, get up and read the sentence again." The  stool next to her moved back, and a tall figure stood up, blocking half of her light. The cotton on the shirt gently rubbed her shoulders, still carrying residual warmth.

    The boy's voice repeated steadily:

    "The train is about to leave."

    So Ding Xian knew what was wrong with her.

    His pronunciation is very standard, the pure American accent is exactly the same as the sound on the audiotape; only after contrast, she knows that her pronunciation is purely Chinese.

    It also has a strong plastic smell.

    Yanping doesn't pay attention to the students' oral and extracurricular development. The high scores in the face-to-face test are all other things. After all, there are few children going abroad.

    Ding Xian flushed with embarrassment.

    Yu Shujun nodded and signaled Zhou Si Yue to sit down, and then said to Ding Xian: "Pay attention to oral English, go back to listen to tapes, and learn pronunciation when you are at the same table."

    Ding Xian nodded, just about to sit down and listen to Yu Shujun again. Question: "What's your name? What's your student number?"

    She whispered: "Thirty-eight, Ding Xian."

    Yu Shujun ticked the list with a pen and said, "Sit down, go back and remember to practice."

    She didn't. Knowing what Yu Shujun actually remembered on the list, maybe it was a line on her name, but the spoken language was not good, maybe it was someone else. But this caused Ding Xian to be hit hard.

    She was once a rare good student in the eyes of the teacher, and she was also held, offered, and rushed by others. She is always the first in every exam. The teacher mentioned that she was smiling and full of spring breeze.

    Ye Wanxian triumphantly waved her transcript to show off to her wife, and someone once replied.

    "Girls, the high center's thoughts are distracted, and grades are likely to drop.

    It is better to have a boy." This is what she said in front of her.

    Right now, Ye Wanxian collapsed.

    Since she came here.

    Ding Xian's self-confidence was almost destroyed to zero.

    From childhood to adulthood, for the first time a kind of disgusting thought emerged from the bottom of my heart.

    Moreover, it was quickly put into action-she actually played truant.

    The last class in the afternoon was self-study. Ding Xian did not go back after class and went to the toilet. Instead, she went to the teaching building of the third year of high school.

    The third grade teaching building is a single building on the west side of the school. It was originally an experimental building. Later, after someone donated money to build a new experimental building, the school transformed the old experimental building into a third-grade teaching building, like a group of patients who were quarantined because of SARS.