Chapter 40

Liu Xiaofeng has almost no sense of existence in the class, and usually has no chance to chat with a mathematics god like Zhou Si Yue. He is quite in awe of him, and he touches mathematics within a few words.

    Zhou Si Yue was easy-going and could chat with anyone. He answered whatever Liu Xiaofeng said.

    Liu Xiaofeng seized the opportunity to learn from him: "I heard that you all learned mathematics in the competition class in the second year?"

    The sun was dazzling, and Zhou Si Yue squinted his eyes and walked casually, bowing his head indifferently.

    Liu Xiaofeng wowed, "How is it? Will math in the second year be particularly difficult? I feel that I can't bear the weight of the class this semester."

    Zhou Si Yue turned his head and glanced at him, "Are you not good at math?"

    Liu Xiaofeng ,For a moment.

    When did the great god pay attention to him?

    It hasn't been a month since school started. He actually knew that he was good at math. He couldn't help scratching the back of his head, blushing a little: "But it feels like you're still a bit different."

    Zhou Si Yue chuckled lightly and didn't catch up on it. .

    Liu Xiaofeng stubbornly said: "You...you seem to be good at math at the same table."

    "Normally."

    Zhou Si Yue answered honestly.

    Liu Xiaofeng: "You see she seems to be able to do a lot of difficult problems in the homework."

    Zhou Si Yue glanced at him suspiciously: "The homework?"

    Liu Xiaofeng panicked, as if to say something, hurriedly waved his hands and said, "Don't think about it, It's just that I heard the teacher talk about her from the math teacher several times."

     The two quickly walked to the check-in office, and the boys group had already started the check-in.

    Someone from the inspection office came over with a board and chatted with Zhou Si Yue for a while. When that person left, Zhou Si Yue made preparations and asked Liu Xiaofeng again and again: "What did the teacher say?"

    Huh? Liu Xiaofeng thought he had been forgotten by others, but he remembered it when he didn't realize it.

    "It's said that her math grades have improved a lot. This time, she seems to have done a good job in the basic test."

    ... When Ding Xian came back, Yu Keke hadn't left yet, and was leaning on the railing and looking down.

    The starting point of the 100-meter race has already begun some people are doing preparatory activities.

    Ding Xian walked over and stood beside her, "Is there anyone in your class for the 100-meter final?"

    Yu Keke nodded, "Yes, there is a sports student in our class, from the athletics school team."

    "Don't you need to go back and cheer?"

    Especially ridiculous: "Just add it here."

    "Okay."

    After an autumn rain, Qiuhuo warmed up with love.

    The sun was high, the air was filled with a strong smell of plastic, and there was not a single grass on the football field, and all of them tilted their heads and their heads stunned. This moment Ding Xian in the audience.