Chapter 77

I was hooked by the evildoer, Buddha, ask for help.

    ——"Little Monster Diary"

    Sometimes, impulse is a momentary evil thought, so why be bold.

    Ding Xian closed her eyes and stood on tiptoe, regardless of the three or seventy one, and leaned forward, wanting to take a bite to his cheek.

    As soon as she got together, she was slapped back on the wall with a palm, Zhou Si Yue's big hand warmly and dryly covered her face, Ding Xian peeked from his fingers, the person was looking down at her, "What are you doing?! "

    She shrank her neck, and put her whole body on the wall honestly, "No..."

   The   young man smiled and let go, put his hands back in his pockets, and walked back to the room, leaving a sentence: "Get the paper and come here. Three minutes."

    Ding Xian stuck out her tongue at her back, and rushed back to her room at the speed of light, "It's too late, let's talk about it tomorrow."

    After speaking, there was no room for him to speak, "Bang—" Come home.

    Zhou Si Yue stood at the door, tightened his eyebrows, and shook his head for a long time before closing the door.

    In 2005, Beijing entered the early winter, and there was a small snow in early November. Ding Xian woke up early in the morning, and the sky changed outside the window. The silver dress was covered with a fluffy white blanket, and the small snowflakes were flying in the air. Hovering and falling on the window, like white feathers, the red wall and Daiwa standing in this snow-white world, adding a touch of tranquility.

    In this physical education class, Aunt Ding Xian was forced out in advance by the cold weather. She lay on her seat and fell asleep for a few minutes. She suddenly felt her body sank, as if something was covered and kept open. With a pair of hazy eyes, just about to get up, he was pushed back to the table with a head, and a familiar voice came from the top of his head: "No class is over, go to bed."

    The more Zhou Si Yue left a thick copy of "Olympic Classics" on the table , Opened Kong Shadi’s chair and sat down, started to do the questions, without looking at her, said: "Go to sleep, and get up later and tell you the ten-minute paper."

    Ding Xian lay on the table under his down jacket, blinking and staring at the young man's side face, staring at him for a long time, refusing to move it away, as if looking at some rare object.

    It was because the eyes were too hot, Zhou Si Yue became more aware of it, and suddenly turned his face: "If you don't sleep, let me tell you now?"

    Ding Xian quickly closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep.

    The more Zhou Si Yue looked at her, he shook his head again and again, and said earnestly: "When did you become so reluctant to study?"

    "When did you worry about my grades so much?" Ding Xian closed her eyes and turned back.

    "I'm worried that you won't get into a good university."

    "That's none of your business."

   When  it comes to this, the two are afraid that they will quarrel again. The more Zhou Si Yue stopped talking, only deeply. Glancing at her, turned around and went back to work on the question.

   For a long while, the girl who thought the girl was asleep again said, "I don't like to study, I'm just afraid to delay you..."

    Zhou Si Yue The more the pen nib pauses, without turning his head, his gaze is fixed on the book.