Chapter 108

No more words.

    Yuan Fang wanted to make an exit, but he didn't know where to pick it up.

    "Brother Dong, then how do you know that the small steel cannon will not become the big steel cannon next year?"

    Ding Xian asked with a pure and innocent expression, and she didn't find fault at all, and it was not easy to refute.

    Yes.

    Yuan Fang said quickly: "Speaking is not rough." As
 soon as the voice fell, a low male voice suddenly came from behind him, "Xianxian."

    Ding Xian was taken aback, subconsciously glanced at Zhou Si Yue, and the latter also looked down. Her eyes were cold.

    Xian Xian!!!!

    Xing Lufei spoke first, "

    Manager Su." The visitor was unkind, and Lou Feng poked Yuanfang, "Who is this gentle scum?"

    Yuan Fang: "Chima boss, Su Baicong ."

    Lou Feng was stunned. One sentence, "Why does he call our family Xian Xian,  Xian Xian?"

    Yuan Fang: "Why are you stuttering?"

    Lou Fengbai glanced at him and said again: "Why does he call Xian Xian to our family Ding Xian?"

    Yuan Fang He said, carefully searched the memory of these two people in his mind, and then said, "I don't know."

    Lou Feng: "..."

    Su Bai Cong came from alone, and the secretary didn't bring him either. As usual, he stood behind the crowd in a neat suit. , Wearing a pair of rimless glasses, gentle, with a cigarette for igniting between his fingertips, swept around, fixed his eyes on Ding Xian, and smiled: "I will answer for you, Brother Dong, the robot will only Make smaller and smaller, not bigger. The first thing you consider when fighting robots is flexibility and agility."

    Then he looked at Zhou Si Yue and said, "But what Brother Zhou said is correct. You can enlarge it. The chip speeds up heat dissipation, but it has to reduce the space in other control areas. I think you mean that?"

    The man in his late thirties has a handsome face and a slender figure. He talks freely when it comes to professional content, smiles softly and gracefully, his eyes are full of that person.

    Lou Feng knew that something was wrong!

    With excitement, she pinched Yuan Fang's hand. The hand that had not been touched by a girl in twenty years of being single was suddenly pinched by Lou Feng's soft and chubby hand, and he was so scared that he sweated.

    When Lou Feng recovered, she let go, glanced at Yuan Fang, and calmly said: "I'm sorry, I'm so excited."

    Yuan Fang: "..."

    Su Bai Cong is the host, and he will be on the opposite side after the exhibition. His hotel invited them to dinner.

    Lou Feng compared back and forth all the way, looking at Zhou Si Yue and then at Su Baicong.

    A Chima CEO, who treats others with a gentleness, is as gentle as jade, drives a Porsche, is handsome with a long focus, and is a standard protagonist.

    A Tsinghua student with a cold personality and low-key personality. His family background is unknown. Although young and handsome, his future is unknown.

    Lou Feng felt that Brother Zhou was in great danger.

    But in contrast, Senior Brother Zhou himself.

    He wasn't in a hurry at all, and leaned back in a chair lazily to talk nonsense with others, just idle.

    Lou Feng stabbed Ding Xian, "Your Senior Brother Zhou is really in no rush."

    Ding Xian: "He has always been like this."

    Lou Feng: "Why?! Does he look down on Su Baicong ? Still don't like you? No, I think he likes you very much. Look, Xing Lufei is so attached to him, and I never saw him smile at her. I just laughed when I said two words to you. And, you two stand together for me It feels like there is an invisible tacit understanding and aura."

As soon as the voice fell, Su Bocong asked people to open a bottle of red wine, while pouring the wine with himself, and chatting with Dong Zhengfei.

    "I remember you. I just won the gold medal in the previous battle. The engineer of my team mentioned you to me, Dong... Zhengfei, right? Give me the glass."

    Dong Zhengfei handed the wine glass over, "Yes, I've heard of the name of President Su for a long time."

  Su Baicong smiled, poured the wine, and looked at Yuanfang Loufeng and several people, and said to Ding Xian, "You don't want to introduce it?"

    Ding Xian one by one. Introduce the past: "Senior Brother Yuan, my roommate, Lou Feng, that is Senior Sister Zhao Meng." Su Baicong toasted, "Thank you for taking care of her."

   All the sharp ears can be heard, Su Baicong There is something in these words, but Yuan Fang and Lou Feng are the ones who know the relationship between Zhou Si Yue and Ding Xian. The two looked at each other and thought that Su Baicong always came here prepared.

    At the same time, he looked at Zhou Si Yue.

    The young master was leaning back on the chair lazily, with his long legs open at will, and dangling his ears with his hands.

    Lou Feng suddenly felt that it was a bit bad for Senior Brother to look at him this week.

    Yuan Fang knew this expression very well.

    This person was holding bad in his heart. In fact, Zhou Si Yue rarely held bad. He was low-key and lonely in his freshman year. There was almost nothing that could annoy him, and he was indifferent to everything. .

    Only once, when Lao Cao was chasing a girl and stealing his robot to give it away, he repaired it well. He had this expression at the time.